Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
Category Archives: Timothy Kelly
With the announcement of its official name, the Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute (ISTI), and the naming of its executive director, Father Roman Paur, the board of directors of the institute began its 3 May planning meeting.
In response to the invitation of Abbot Timothy Kelly, OSB, chancellor ofSaintJohn’s University, representatives of the national organization of Victims of Clergy Abuse Linkup, Inc., met at SJU on Nov. 20-21.
With the unanimous approval and support of the university’s Board of Regents on 16 October, a further step has been taken in the evolving plan to establish an institute on sexual trauma here.
Father Thomas Andert, Headmaster of Saint John’s Preparatory School for the past six years, submitted his resignation, effective 1 June 1994, to Abbot Timothy Kelly early this fall.
COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. – Officials of St. John’s Abbey and St John’s University have voted to establish a sexual-trauma institute to promote healing of victims abused by clergy and to prevent such abuse.
from Abbot Timothy Kelly’s response to a Professor of the University: . . . we try to stress three points: Sexual abuse and sexual exploitation by monks are immoral and will not be tolerated within the Saint John’s community. As … Continue reading