Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
Category Archives: 2013 Archdiocesan List
Since 2002, twenty-three members (see chart, below) of the Saint John’s monastic community have been publicly listed as having credible allegations of misconduct.
(Fox 9) – Archbishop John Nienstedt spoke at Our Lady of Grace Parish in Edina on Sunday regarding priest sexual misconduct and the failure to release those accused, admitting he “should have investigated it a lot more than [he] did.”
Rev. Michael Bik’s name does not appear on the recently released archdiocesan list [ View ].
Based upon the stated criteria, several names should have been included on the list released by the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis on December 5, 2013:
Rev. Robert Blumeyer’s name does not appear on the recently released archdiocesan list [ View ].
Rev. Thomas Gillespie’s name does not appear on the recently released archdiocesan list [ View ].
Released earlier today, the partial list of thirty (30) offending priests within the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis includes three monks from Saint John’s Abbey (bold, below).
(Star Tribune) The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, as well as the Diocese of Winona, must release the names of 46 priests accused of sexually abusing minors, a Ramsey County District Court judge ruled Monday. He set a deadline … Continue reading