Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Father Brennan Maiers Dies at 86
- Koopmann: Poetry and Cockwarmers
- Rev. Robert Koopmann - Secrets Caught Up
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
Category Archives: 2014 St. Cloud List
Since 2002, twenty-three members (see chart, below) of the Saint John’s monastic community have been publicly listed as having credible allegations of misconduct.
The St. Cloud diocese and St. John’s Abbey have made public all of the names of priests and monks who have credible allegations against them of sexual misconduct with minors, according to the leaders of both institutions.
Twenty-two of the thirty-three religious named by the Diocese of Saint Cloud on Friday have ties to Saint John’s.
(StarTribune) The St. Cloud Diocese on Friday released the names of 33 priests who have been credibly accused of sexual misconduct with children, bringing to nearly 100 the total names of such priests revealed in the past month in Minnesota.
The list of religious offenders produced today by the Diocese of Saint Cloud includes thirty-three names. The list includes the names of religious who offended within the diocese. It also includes the names of religious who worked within the diocese but … Continue reading
At 4:13pm on a Friday afternoon, the Diocese of Saint Cloud issued a press release identifying thirty-three religious who have been accused of sexual misconduct with minors. The list includes eight monk of the Saint John’s Abbey.