Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- The List
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
Category Archives: Predatory Fundraising
As described in an earlier post [ View ] it has been alleged that employees of the Order of Saint Benedict (including St. John’s University and Saint John’s Abbey) engaged in “financial elder abuse” and “predatory fundraising”.
St. John’s University in Collegeville, MN calls itself a “College of Distinction.” But in courtrooms in California and Minnesota, the Benedictine university also being called a predatory fundraiser and has been slapped with allegations of elder abuse.
Saint John’s is party to legal battles in both the California and Minnesota court systems.