Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Complaint Against Fr. Francisco Schulte
- Father Brennan Maiers Dies at 86
- Koopmann: Poetry and Cockwarmers
- Rev. Robert Koopmann - Secrets Caught Up
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
Category Archives: Joe Paterno
During a two-and-a-half hour visit with two former Johnnie football players on July 23, 2012, Saint John’s University football coach John Gagliardi reportedly admitted that he first became aware of misconduct at Saint John’s in the 1950’s.
Perhaps the best perspective on the demise of Joe Paterno’s legacy is the one held by another college football coaching legend.
Until the scandal that rocked Penn State, St. John’s football coach John Gagliardi often talked about how much he respected Nittany Lions coach Joe Paterno and his storied football program.
The most shocking thing about Saint John’s list of eighteen monk offenders… at least nine of the men on the list remain on campus today.
The only college football coach of note to work later into life than Joe Paterno, with more wins than the Penn State icon, doesn’t hide his resentment over the way Paterno’s career ended.
(Pioneer Press) I don’t even want to think about these poor kids suffering because of this monster. – John Gagliardi
Saint John’s University football coach John Gagliardi has finally spoken on the record about sexual misconduct. In a Saint Cloud Times article regarding sex abuse at Penn State and Joe Paterno, Gagliardi said, “It’s just hard to believe anything like this … Continue reading