Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
Category Archives: John Gagliardi
(KSTP) A Stearns County high school football coach under investigation by a school district and the sheriff’s office has stepped down.
(USA Today) The grandson of one of the most celebrated football coaches in history finds himself off the sideline following an investigation in Minnesota.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
During a two-and-a-half hour visit with two former Johnnie football players on July 23, 2012, Saint John’s University football coach John Gagliardi reportedly admitted that he first became aware of misconduct at Saint John’s in the 1950’s.
January 3, 2104 Update: One of Roger Julkowski’s former students provided information about Julkowski’s year in Dekalb, Illinois. During the 1971-1972 school year, Julkowski’s landlord reportedly caught Julkowski with a student – and the police caught Julkowski urinating in public. This misconduct … Continue reading
My alma mater, Saint John’s University — not the one in bustling Queens, New York run by the Vincentians, but the one in bucolic Collegeville, Minnesota run by the Benedictines — is widely known for several things.
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Most notable among Obama’s shout-outs to reliably Democratic Minnesota was noting McDonough’s “college football days as a defensive back under the legendary John Gagliardi” at St. John’s University from 1988-91.
McDonough grew up in Stillwater and graduated from St. John’s University, where he studied history and played defensive back for legendary football coach John Gagliardi.
The man in line to become President Obama’s next chief of staff is one of his most loyal and trusted confidants — a rare Washington player, associates said, whose sole objective is protecting and advancing the interests of his boss.
(New York Times) John Gagliardi, who won more games (489) and coached more seasons (64) than anyone in the history of college football, announced his retirement Monday, nine days after wrapping up his 60th season at Division III St. John’s … Continue reading
“[In 1975,] Father [JP] Earls had me meet with Father Dan Ward. Father Ward and I discussed my financial situation, the misconduct by Father [Finian] McDonald, and the attention being paid by other priests [including Father Bruce Wollmering].”
On August 7, 2013, an express delivery to Gina Gagliardi-Benson was refused. The letter [ View ] requested that Ms. Gagliardi-Benson provide, by 5pm on August 12, 2013 (today) a copy of the restraining order she claimed was in effect on July 3, … Continue reading
Perhaps the best perspective on the demise of Joe Paterno’s legacy is the one held by another college football coaching legend.
Until the scandal that rocked Penn State, St. John’s football coach John Gagliardi often talked about how much he respected Nittany Lions coach Joe Paterno and his storied football program.
A July, 1992 letter from Father Dan Ward (monk and attorney for Saint John’s Abbey) claimed that Brother John Kelly “had been removed from his work at the prep school and the university” following allegations of sexual misconduct. Contents of … Continue reading
I briefly spoke with Benson who indicated that he did write the Facebook post and indicated that he wrote this in response to the opinion posted by Marker in the St. Cloud Times. He identified John Gagliardi as his grandfather … Continue reading
The most shocking thing about Saint John’s list of eighteen monk offenders… at least nine of the men on the list remain on campus today.
The only college football coach of note to work later into life than Joe Paterno, with more wins than the Penn State icon, doesn’t hide his resentment over the way Paterno’s career ended.
(Pioneer Press) I don’t even want to think about these poor kids suffering because of this monster. – John Gagliardi