Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Father Brennan Maiers Dies at 86
- Koopmann: Poetry and Cockwarmers
- Rev. Robert Koopmann - Secrets Caught Up
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
Category Archives: Jacob Wetterling
Anyone who was living in the Midwest in the fall of 1989 was familiar with the Jacob Wetterling kidnapping. The story was all over the news. There were newspaper articles, television news stories, posters, billboards, and buttons. Jacob was everywhere, … Continue reading
Patty Wetterling and Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner were featured on CNN’s “The Hunt” on Sunday evening. The show, hosted by John Walsh, featured the Jacob Wetterling story. [ Link ]
From Joy Baker’s Blog: “Just a quick shout-out to let you know that WCCO-TV in Minneapolis will be running a news story on my blog article, “The Paynesville Incidents,” that talks about several stranger assaults on young teenage boys that took … Continue reading
January 3, 2104 Update: One of Roger Julkowski’s former students provided information about Julkowski’s year in Dekalb, Illinois. During the 1971-1972 school year, Julkowski’s landlord reportedly caught Julkowski with a student – and the police caught Julkowski urinating in public. This misconduct … Continue reading
“He was one of the first people to visit the Wetterling’s home to console the family,” Marker said. “I’m not saying he did it, but I believe a full examination of facts will lead us to Josh [Guimond] and Jacob [Wetterling].”
The Jacob Wetterling Resource Center is asking residents to leave a porch light on Tuesday in honor of Wetterling, who went missing 24 years ago.
[Webmaster’s Note: The following message from Father Jerome Tupa is located on page 2 of the January 20, 2013 bulletin. The bulletin will be distributed to the parishioners at the Church of St. Joseph in St. Joseph, Minnesota on January … Continue reading
In the January 20, 2013 bulletin for the Church of St. Joseph, Father Jerome Tupa attempts to address, as he promised he would last Sunday in mass, the letter that I sent to many of the parishioners (and others) in … Continue reading
How different might Saint John’s had been if monks like Father Jerome Tupa left the monastery to pursue their own selfish pleasures and allowed individuals such as these two men, who were called to monastic life, remain!
You are invited to join a group of concerned individuals planning to meet in Saint Joseph before and after the 8am and 10am masses on Dec 16, 2012 to distribute information and discuss the decision by the Saint Cloud Diocese … Continue reading
The night Jacob was taken I was returning from a Youth Group event and dropping off XXXXXX (who lived across from the Wetterlings) so we were by the 7-11 and drove down the Wetterling road within an hour (if not … Continue reading
“My parents took Dan Carle’s advice. As a family, we didn’t speak directly about the abuse until I confronted my parents while I was in treatment at the age of seventeen. On several occasions over the past 30 years, we … Continue reading
On Friday morning, Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner prepared for an afternoon meeting with Patty and Jerry Wetterling, whose son Jacob was abducted 22 years ago Saturday.
“One of our monks ah passed away. He fell or we believe he fell but ah there’s some trauma.” – Shawn Vierzba from St. John’s Life Safety reports the death of Father Bruce Wollmering to the Stearns County Sheriff on … Continue reading
If you have a theory… or a tip involving misconduct at St. John’s or related to the disappearances of Jacob Wetterling or Joshua Guimond, please call law enforcement or leave a message here.
“If the individual responsible for this crime thinks they can breathe easier, that’s a huge mistake.” (StarTribune) ST. JOSEPH, MINN. – Twenty-one years. And still no answer to the urgent question: What happened to Jacob? In the three months since … Continue reading
(FOX 9) ST. JOSEPH, Minn. – Parents in Cold Spring met about the man who is considered a ‘person of interest’ in the disappearance case of Jacob Wetterling. He was announced as the new music teacher at a St. Boniface … Continue reading
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.