Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
Category Archives: Abbey Apology
Dear Members of the Saint John’s Communities, Over the past years, I have been very aware of the fact that it is not only the monks who feel the impact of allegations of misconduct by members of our monastic community. … Continue reading
(Fox9) COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. – In 2002, the head of St. John’s Abbey told the public monks, who were accused of sexual misconduct, they would live under restrictions. Many thought it was a sort of house arrest, but that was not … Continue reading
ST. CLOUD, Minn. – St. John’s Abbey is apologizing for what it says were errors in a public statement about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk accused of sexual abuse.
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
The Rule of Saint Benedict teaches, “Receive everyone as Christ.” I am deeply sorry that some members of the Saint John’s monastic community have violated such a fundamental part of our commitment by engaging in abusive sexual behavior with people … Continue reading
Note: The following letter was written by Abbot John Klassen, in support of Father Allen Tarlton and a letter Tarlton wrote to the members of the Oblates program. Abbot Klassen knew, when he wrote his letter, that Father Tarlton had … Continue reading
The Rev. John Eidenschink, former St. John’s abbot, has admitted that he sexually abused two abbey monks, one before he was elected abbot in 1971 and another during his eight-year tenure, current Abbot John Klassen said Friday.