Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
Category Archives: Settlement Information
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO/AP) – Every alumnus of St. John’s University in Collegeville will soon be getting a letter from the school. The letter names 17 priests and monks who the Abbey has identified as having credible allegations of sexual abuse brought … Continue reading
St. Paul, Minn. (AP) — Nine men who filed lawsuits claiming sexual abuse at the hands of monks or priests have reached settlements with St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, the plaintiffs’ attorney said Monday.
(SC Times) A news conference has been scheduled for this afternoon to announce the settlement of lawsuits brought by nine victims against St. John’s Abbey, St. John’s Preparatory School, the Order of St. Benedict and 11 individual clergy defendants.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KNSI) – A lawsuit settlement was expected to be announced Monday in the case of nine alleged victims of sexual abuse by clergy with Collegeville’s St. John’s Prep School, St. John’s Abbey and the Order of St. … Continue reading
(StarTribune) A legal settlement is being announced Monday in St. Paul by several people who contend they were victims of sexual abuse by Roman Catholic clergy.
February 27, 2004 — Today the John Jay College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York released a report of its comprehensive compilation of sexual abuse of minors by members of the clergy in the United States. … Continue reading
“Abbot John Klassen has given his assurance that financial gifts from our benefactors and funds from the university, prep school and The Liturgical Press are not and will never be used in the payment of settlements in the sexual abuse … Continue reading
Collegeville, Minn. — Today Saint John’s Abbey is announcing a settlement agreement that is the result of several months of intensive negotiation between Saint John’s Abbey and Jeffrey Anderson in his role as legal representative of victims of sexual abuse … Continue reading