Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
Category Archives: Timothy Kelly
The Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute (“ISTI”) was, and continues to be a public relations tool for St. John’s in Collegeville, Minnesota. Further, its leadership, including (former) Abbot Timothy Kelly, Br. Dietrich Reinhart, Fr. Roman Paur and (current) Abbot John Klassen have … Continue reading
Abbot Timothy T. Kelly, O.S.B., who served as abbot of St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., and earlier was pastor of St. Anselm’s parish in the Bronx, died Oct. 7 in Collegeville, CNY has learned. He was 76.
This information can be viewed on page 6 of the Winter, 2010 issue of the Abbey Banner… Here
Timothy Kelly’s obituary is available… Here
Rooted in Christ The Story of St. Joseph Church, St. Joseph, Minnesota Sister Owen Lindblad, OSB
I debated writing anything for weeks, because of not wanting to join one “side” — what was always best about ISTI was the intention to include all voices — but having perused your website pretty thoroughly, I don’t find anything … Continue reading
Abbot John Klassen at Timothy Kelly’s Funeral
Abbot Hugh Anderson Speaks at Abbot Timothy Kelly’s Funeral Reflection by Abbot Hugh Anderson, OSB, St Procopius Abbey
Recent obituaries in the StarTribune [ View ] and on the Abbey web site [ View ] include information (and revisionist history) regarding the abuse scandal at St. John’s. Shame on the Abbey for using Timothy Kelly’s death as a … Continue reading
[Abbot Timothy Kelly] is also remembered as a strong leader who helped start the healing process for the community at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., during a troubled time in its history.
COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. – Abbot Timothy (Thomas) Kelly, OSB, ninth abbot of Saint John’s Abbey for eight years (1992-2000) and president of the American-Cassinese Congregation of Benedictine men for nine years (2001-2010), died at Collegeville, Minnesota, on 7 October 2010. He … Continue reading
Abbot Timothy Thomas Kelly OSB, ninth abbot of Saint John’s Abbey for eight years (1992-2000) and president of the American-Cassinese Congregation of Benedictine men for nine years (2001-2010), died at Collegeville, Minnesota.
Despite a history of misconduct dating back to the 1970’s, Father Tom Andert is currently “Prior”, or second in command, at the monastery. Below are copies of the love letters from Saint John’s Abbey monk Father Tom Andert to a … Continue reading
Important people come and go, live and die, emperors, popes, presidents. But we are especially grateful to Abbot Timothy, a giant among us, whom we can call by name and recognize as a friend.
The Abbots of Saint John’s Abbey 1. Abbot Rupert Seidenbusch, OSB; December 12, 1866 – February 12, 1875 2. Abbot Alexius Edelbrock, OSB; June 2, 1875 – November 27, 1889 3. Abbot Bernard Locnikar, OSB; May 7, 1890 – November … Continue reading
During his junior year (1993-1994) at St. John’s Preparatory School in Collegeville, MN, [Victim] was dealing with issues at home, issues typical of a boarding school student, and the pressures of being a third generation Johnnie. In addition to these … Continue reading
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
A St. John’s Abbey priest whose role on a review board brought criticism last month hasn’t served on the board since early 2007, according to a letter issued this week by the leader of St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville.
There simply was no “intensive internal investigation.” Interrogation of a frightened teenager is not investigation. I received the following from a principle who was on the scene in 1994: “How can you have an investigation without anyone talking to us? … Continue reading
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.