Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
Category Archives: Jeff Anderson
In addition, in 1981, while attending classes at St. John’s School of Theology in Collegeville, Minnesota he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student and admitted the sexual misconduct to St. John’s Abbot Jerome Theisen and two other monks … Continue reading
(CNN) – As a young man studying for the priesthood, Patrick Wall imagined life as a professor and football coach at a Catholic university. It didn’t work out that way. Two decades later, Wall has not only left the Catholic Church, … Continue reading
(St. Joseph Newsleader) In a statement released on the St. John’s Abbey website last week, Abbot John Klassen said he and other members of the abbey were “shocked” to hear allegations that former Abbot Timothy Kelly, who died last fall, … Continue reading
Witness the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as A.W. Richard Sipe and Patrick J. Wall, both former Benedictine monks and now recognized world-renowned experts on clergy sexual abuse, return home to Minnesota in support of survivors … Continue reading
“Contrary to Abbot Klassen’s accusations in his statement, we (filed the lawsuit) only because Saint John’s had already been made aware of the charges nearly six months ago and failed to investigate it, respond to it, or disclose it,” Anderson’s … Continue reading
Having just read the statement [ View ] released today by Abbot John Klassen on behalf of the Abbey of Saint John’s, I am alarmed and deeply sad.
A.W. Richard Sipe, a former monk at St. John’s who has worked on numerous cases of clergy sex abuse nationwide, said at a news conference Tuesday that he spoke to the man who is alleging the abuse and that there … Continue reading
(Star Tribune) A New York man is suing St. John’s Abbey and the Order of St. Benedict in Collegeville, Minn., alleging a former abbot sexually abused him decades ago at a Bronx church.
(AP) ST. PAUL, Minn. – Two former monks at St. John’s Abbey say the monastery fosters a culture of sexual secrecy that comes from the top. Patrick Wall and Richard Sipe joined St. Paul attorney Jeff Anderson on Tuesday to announce … Continue reading
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A Puerto Rican man who claims he was sexually abused by a priest affiliated with a Minnesota abbey filed a lawsuit Monday against his alleged abuser and the religious order that runs the abbey.
(El Nuevo Dia) Dos abogados norteamericanos expertos en casos de abuso sexual contra menores radicaron en la mañana de ayer una demanda en el Tribunal Federal a nombre de un hombre de 46 años que, según adelantó este diario, alega … Continue reading
(AP) A Puerto Rican man who claims he was sexually abused by a priest affiliated with a Minnesota abbey filed a lawsuit Monday against his alleged abuser and the religious order that runs the abbey.
At a news conference this afternoon in San Juan, Puerto Rico, attorneys Jeff Anderson and Patrick Noaker announced that a lawsuit had been filed against a St. John’s Abbey monk Father Raymond “Francisco” Schulte, St. John’s Abbey and the Order … Continue reading
(SC Times) A news conference has been scheduled for Monday in front of the Federico Degetau Federal Building in San Juan, Puerto Rico, to announce a new lawsuit against a St. John’s Abbey monk and the Order of St. Benedict … Continue reading
Media Alert Press Conference Monday May 2, @ 1 P.M. AST Federico Degetau Federal Building
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Earlier this month, St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville mailed letters to thousands of St. John’s Prep School alumni saying over a period of more than 40 years, 17 monks had “credible allegations of sexual abuse brought against … Continue reading
Conferencia de prensa lunes 2 de mayo, a la 1 P.M. (Hora Atlántico) en el edificio Federal Federico Degetau
Abbot John Klassen broke the silence Wednesday and apologized for not publicly addressing the St. John’s community sooner.
This article is available… Here
Monday’s announcement came as little surprise to former St. John’s student Patrick Marker. Marker, who graduated from the school in 1983, reported alleged abuse at the hands of a monk in 1989 and was among the initial whistleblowers who pushed … Continue reading