Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
Category Archives: Johnny Benson
A former Kimball High School football coach and teacher who says false allegations of sexual assault cost him his job is sharing his story.
(KSTP) A Stearns County high school football coach under investigation by a school district and the sheriff’s office has stepped down.
(Bring Me The News) A Minnesota high school football coach has been suspended by his school pending an investigation into an alleged sexual assault. Kimball High School head football coach Johnny Benson has been placed on administrative leave from coaching … Continue reading
(USA Today) The grandson of one of the most celebrated football coaches in history finds himself off the sideline following an investigation in Minnesota.
According to a document from the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department (below), a matter concerning today’s starting quarterback [Johnny Benson] was referred to the Stearns County Attorney’s Office, “for review and consideration of criminal charges including terroristic threats in violation of MSS … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note #1: The following email was sent to Saint John’s University President Michael Hemesath and ten other members of the CSB/SJU community on September 28, 2012. There has been no response. ]
On August 7, 2013, an express delivery to Gina Gagliardi-Benson was refused. The letter [ View ] requested that Ms. Gagliardi-Benson provide, by 5pm on August 12, 2013 (today) a copy of the restraining order she claimed was in effect on July 3, … Continue reading