Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- The List
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
- Delayed Public Disclosure
- Misconduct, Deception and a Missing Student
- Regarding Father Jerome Tupa
- Tracking the Public Lists
- Diocese of Duluth releases names of accused priests
- Duluth List includes Zankl, Hohmann and Maiers
- Duluth list of accused priests includes 3 with Collegeville ties
- The Monk's Message
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Michael Hemesath
Mr. Hemesath and Abbot Klassen, This purpose of this letter is to make you aware of the false information that Saint John’s personnel provided to the Stearns County Sheriff Department on June 29, 2013. I share this information after reviewing … Continue reading
(New York Times) John Gagliardi, who won more games (489) and coached more seasons (64) than anyone in the history of college football, announced his retirement Monday, nine days after wrapping up his 60th season at Division III St. John’s … Continue reading
In light of the current investigation underway by law enforcement, I would like to know who authorized the (near complete) scrubbing of [BM's] name from the SJU Athletic Department web site. [Webmaster’s Note: This email is a follow-up to a September … Continue reading
Needless to say, we no longer donate money and are not proud to be graduates of SJU. My parents recently told me that they have removed CSB and SJU from their will.
[Webmaster's Note #1: The following email was sent to Saint John's University President Michael Hemesath and ten other members of the CSB/SJU community on September 28, 2012. There has been no response. ]
ST. JOSEPH — Even as he gets set to start his 60th season as the head football coach at St. John’s, John Gagliardi is still setting goals for himself.
“The Saint John’s community both shaped and shapes me, and it is a rare gift to be able to lead my alma mater through this important transition in the relationship between the monastery and the university.” – Michael Hemesath