Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
Category Archives: 2013 Reunion
(SC Times) We’re sorry we kicked you out, but you still can’t come back here for a year.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Preparatory School has apologized to an alumnus who was kicked off campus during a class reunion and his classmates.
Your Turn author Bonnie Singh helped organized the St. John’s Prep School Class of 1983 reunion held last month at which St. John’s officials had Patrick Marker, an 1983 grad and advocate for sex abuse victims, removed from the campus. … Continue reading
(St. Joe Newsleader) Although Patrick Marker has received an apology from the headmaster of St. John’s Prep School, he is disgusted the apology did not contain any mention of the “lies” that were told to Marker and others about the … Continue reading
Patrick Marker, a 1983 graduate of Saint John’s Prep School graduate was invited, then trespassed, from his 30th class reunion.
Mr. Hemesath and Abbot Klassen, This purpose of this letter is to make you aware of the false information that Saint John’s personnel provided to the Stearns County Sheriff Department on June 29, 2013. I share this information after reviewing … Continue reading
The following is taken from the transcript of a call between the Stearns County Sheriff Department (SCSD) and Saint John’s Life Safety (SJLS) on June 29, 2013 at 12:19pm.
If you are seen in or around the premises, you will be considered a “trespasser,” and the Stearns County Sheriff’s Office will be called to arrest you. – Shawn Vierzba
(SC Times Editorial) In defining its core values, St. John’s Preparatory School lists “Community” as its first one — followed by these words:
(SC Times) The St. John’s Prep School alum who was kicked out of a class reunion June 29 on campus has received a letter from the Order of St. Benedict barring him from any of its property for a year.
(SC Times) As a former student of St. John’s Prep School, their actions toward Patrick Marker (“Critic, alumnus of Prep forced to leave reunion,” July 4) make me more embarrassed and ashamed to say I attended Prep from seventh to … Continue reading
(SC Times) A St. John’s Prep School alumnus who maintains a website that is critical of St. John’s Abbey and its handling of clergy sex abuse cases was kicked off the Collegeville campus last weekend while he was attending a … Continue reading
COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. (KMSP) – It’s the season for class reunions — a time to catch up with old friends and remember nostalgic moments, but one Minnesota man was kicked out by his school after decades of advocacy for child sex abuse … Continue reading
(BringMeTheNews.com) A frequent critic of sexual abuse at St. Johns Prep School in was kicked off the Collegeville campus as he attended his 30th graduation reunion.