Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- National Catholic Youth Choir coming to Moline June 28
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part One)
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part Two)
- Pope Confirms 'Gay Lobby' at Vatican
- Regarding the Abbey's Response: One Sentence Stands Out
- Memo: Dan Ward Stepping Down at RCRI
- Sauk Rapids man sues abbey, school, Benedictine order under new law
- Fr. Tom Andert's Love Letters
- Abbey's Response to Allegations Against Father Allen Tarlton
- Victim recounts abuse at St. John's Prep
- St. John's Names an Offender, 38 Years Later
- Father Allen Tarlton Chronology
- St. John's Abbey Lawsuit Coming (Tarlton)
- Students & Monks Invited to Touch
- Naked Retreat Cancelled
- Meet Roger Julkowski
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- Regarding Rev. Dominic Keller
- Abbey & Diocese Shuffle Offending Priests
- Fr. Mel Taylor... Leaving the Bahamas
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Jonathan Licari
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
[Webmaster's Note: For almost twenty years, the leadership at Saint John's claims to have written articles and sent letters and emails regarding sexual misconduct to the members of its community. If you are a member of the Saint John's community, … Continue reading
(Fox 9) ST. PAUL, Minn. – A man who says he was sexually abused by an instructor at St. John’s Preparatory School in Collegeville is filing a Ramsey County lawsuit against the school, the religious order of monks that runs … Continue reading
An update regarding Fr. Licari will be available soon. Addition Search terms: Fr. Jonathon Licari
Rev. Jonathan Licari is now the pastor at Church of the Seven Dolors in Albany MN. Licari is listed as the pastor for Holy Family School as well.
Three new names added to “The List”: Othmar Hohmann, Cyril Gorman, Anthony Ruff Regarding Bruce Wollmering… we have received information regarding harassment claims against Wollmering and his dismissal from the University. The Abbey and University allegedly covered up the harassment … Continue reading
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading
At the end of the mass Abbot Timothy noted that the shepherd’s staff he had received pointed to the teaching of Saint Benedict that the abbot is “believed to hold the place of Christ in the monastery.” He is taking … Continue reading
Office of the Prior SAINT JOHN’S ABBEY COLLEGEVILLE, MINNESOTA 56321 U.S.A.
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.