Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- The List
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Police search St. John's Abbey for Hoefgen files
- Sister Irene Nowell and Abbot John Klassen to Speak
- Vulnerable Adult Victims Abandoned
- Tracking the Public Lists
- (KARE 11) Settlement May Shed New Light - Video
- 2 abbey priests leave jobs that involved the public
- Confidentiality Clauses No Longer In Effect
- St. John's Abbey/Prep clergy abuse settlement hits snag
- Father Licari Lied to Victim, Covered Up Abuse
- The 2015 List: Nineteen Names
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
Category Archives: Jonathan Licari
On November 27, 2014, after an accident and field sobriety test, Saint John’s Preparatory School principal Matt Reichert was arrested [ News ] by the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department [ Booking ]. Reichert [ Prep Profile ] was reportedly heading home following a Prep School faculty social at Partners … Continue reading
According to the Saint Cloud Times [ Link ] and Stearns County Sheriff, Saint John’s Preparatory School principal Matt Reichert [ View ] was arrested on Wednesday night after an accident and field sobriety test.
According to documents from the Woodside Priory web site, Father Timothy Backous is no longer a trustee at the Portola Valley, CA, school for students in grade six through twelve.
Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-two (52) monks and eleven (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another nineteen (19) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of … Continue reading
Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community in Wayzata will kick off a year-long celebration of its 150th anniversary with a 10:30 a.m. Mass Jan. 19. Abbott John Klassen of St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, will preside at the Mass.
The list of religious offenders produced today by the Diocese of Saint Cloud includes thirty-three names. The list includes the names of religious who offended within the diocese. It also includes the names of religious who worked within the diocese but … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: According to an October 22, 2013 email from Abbot John Klassen, “Fr. Jonathan voluntarily submitted to an evaluation by a qualified, highly-regarded therapist. This evaluation was thorough and covered all relevant issues.” The “evaluation” came after Fr. Jonathan Licari’s … Continue reading
Fr. Licari’s dismissal from the board was due to an alleged incident of sexual misconduct. My recollection, from conversations with you and others, was that Fr. Licari was accused of making inappropriate contact with a minor while he served as … Continue reading
Two monks from Saint John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA), Father Jonathan Licari and Father Dan Ward, have been linked to the sexual abuse scandal at the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
In a June of 2011, Father Jonathan Licari wrote to a victim of sexual abuse: “There have been other credible allegations against Fr. Dominic and his name will be added to the list of other monks with credible allegations against … Continue reading
Father Jonathan Licari, OSB Timeline & Information
* Denotes Accused of Misconduct with a Minor
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Preparatory School has apologized to an alumnus who was kicked off campus during a class reunion and his classmates.
The following is taken from the transcript of a call between the Stearns County Sheriff Department (SCSD) and Saint John’s Life Safety (SJLS) on June 29, 2013 at 12:19pm.
(SC Times) The St. John’s Prep School alum who was kicked out of a class reunion June 29 on campus has received a letter from the Order of St. Benedict barring him from any of its property for a year.
(SC Times) A St. John’s Prep School alumnus who maintains a website that is critical of St. John’s Abbey and its handling of clergy sex abuse cases was kicked off the Collegeville campus last weekend while he was attending a … Continue reading
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Saint John’s Prep School Board of Regents announced the selection of Fr. Jonathan Licari, OSB as the next Headmaster, preserving continuous monastic leadership since 1857.
Fr. Jonathan Licari, OSB, has been chosen as the next headmaster for St. John’s Prep school.