Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Former priest pleads not guilty to abusing Hastings altar boy
- Regarding The Hunt, Sanner and Wetterling
- Father Tupa's Web Site Gone, Porn Store Removed
- Jim Harbaugh and (Alleged) Perp Priest Backous
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Fr. Tupa's Wish Comes True
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Defrocked Episcopal Priest to Lead Spiritual Retreat in Episcopal Diocese of Georgia
- Retreat Facilitator's Past As Sex Abuser Resurfaces
- Backous Out, Licari In, as Trustee at Woodside
- Moral Theology Textbooks (Backous)
- Regarding VAC Roxanne Storms
- Regarding Schulte, Puerto Rico and Rey Rivera
- Southern Fried Homicide (Rivera/Schulte)
- Regarding Michelle Soldo Consulting / Backous
- MPR: Betrayed By Silence
- St. John's abbot reacts to abuse response criticism
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Peregrin Berres
Since the 1930s, fifty (50) monks and ten (10) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
The following is a list of Saint John’s monks with credible allegations of misconduct who served in the Bahamas.
In an email to the St. John’s community dated April 12, 2011, [ View ] Abbot John Klassen’s wrote, “Some of you may be asking why the issue of abuse keeps coming back in the media.” Abbot Klassen never answers the question. Instead, … Continue reading
Father Peregrin Berres OSB, was killed in a single vehicle accident last Friday, April 16, near Minneapolis. He was 68.
The Rev. Peregrin Jerome Berres was killed in a one-car accident in Maple Grove on Friday evening. He was 68.
1998-11-02 05:55:42 Michael Bik OSB – Freshman Faculty Resident Isaac Connolly OSB – Dean of Students and Director of Residential Life Peregrin Berres OSB – Curator of Arts and Artifacts