Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- The List
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
- (MPR) Monastery prior steps aside pending investigation
- Prep School Staff Members Take a Stand
- Questionable Data Used as Basis for Prep School Press Release
- Kettler to Address Some, Not All, Perps
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
Category Archives: Robert Burke
During a two-and-a-half hour visit with two former Johnnie football players on July 23, 2012, Saint John’s University football coach John Gagliardi reportedly admitted that he first became aware of misconduct at Saint John’s in the 1950’s.
Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-two (52) monks and eleven (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another nineteen (19) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of … Continue reading
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site in the summer of 2012, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.