Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Schulte, Puerto Rico and Rey Rivera
- Southern Fried Homicide (Rivera/Schulte)
- Regarding Michelle Soldo Consulting / Backous
- MPR: Betrayed By Silence
- St. John's abbot reacts to abuse response criticism
- Monk Perpetrator Has Secret Identity… To Sell Online
- Message from Abbot John Klassen
- Opinion: DELIVERANCE (Duluth)
- 1969: "The New Direction" at Saint Scholastica (Duluth)
- 1969: St. Scholastica and Sexual Abuse (Duluth)
- 1971: Juvenile Court Used for Adult (Duluth)
- Priest on leave from Essentia, St. Michael's parish after allegations aired
- Backous on Failure
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Releasing names of priests accused of abuse will not end pressure on church
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Family accuses Ex-St. John's Prep headmaster of abuse
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Abbot John Klassen defends former St. John's headmaster accused of abuse
- Clergy abuse allegation surfaces against ex-St. John's Prep headmaster
- St. John's Abbey responds to lawsuit announcement
- Former St. John's Abbey monk accused of abusing boy
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: John Gagliardi
During a two-and-a-half hour visit with two former Johnnie football players on July 23, 2012, Saint John’s University football coach John Gagliardi reportedly admitted that he first became aware of misconduct at Saint John’s in the 1950′s.
January 3, 2104 Update: One of Roger Julkowski’s former students provided information about Julkowski’s year in Dekalb, Illinois. During the 1971-1972 school year, Julkowski’s landlord reportedly caught Julkowski with a student – and the police caught Julkowski urinating in public. This misconduct … Continue reading
My alma mater, Saint John’s University — not the one in bustling Queens, New York run by the Vincentians, but the one in bucolic Collegeville, Minnesota run by the Benedictines — is widely known for several things.
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Most notable among Obama’s shout-outs to reliably Democratic Minnesota was noting McDonough’s “college football days as a defensive back under the legendary John Gagliardi” at St. John’s University from 1988-91.
McDonough grew up in Stillwater and graduated from St. John’s University, where he studied history and played defensive back for legendary football coach John Gagliardi.
The man in line to become President Obama’s next chief of staff is one of his most loyal and trusted confidants — a rare Washington player, associates said, whose sole objective is protecting and advancing the interests of his boss.
On November 12, 2012 SiriusXM Radio’s Dino Costa reported that Saint John’s University Football Coach John Gagliardi had knowledge of misconduct on the Saint John’s campus dating back several decades [ View ].
A recent editorial praising “Teacher and Coach” John Gagliardi (Pioneer Press December 03, 2012) [ View ] made comparisons to the late Joe Paterno. The writer was apparently not aware of several similarities that local media outlets seem unwilling to … Continue reading
“In a nation where the character of coaches has been rightfully brought under great scrutiny, from a secretive Joe Paterno at Penn State to the recently suspended college basketball coach at Morehead State for his brash behavior involving a player, … Continue reading
(New York Times) John Gagliardi, who won more games (489) and coached more seasons (64) than anyone in the history of college football, announced his retirement Monday, nine days after wrapping up his 60th season at Division III St. John’s … Continue reading
John Gagliardi will finish his 60th season as head coach at St. John’s University and 64th as a college football coach when the Johnnies play at Bethel University on Saturday, Nov. 10. It hasn’t been the greatest of seasons for … Continue reading
Some news outlets suggest that Saturday could be John Gagliardi’s last home game. Saturday should be John Gagliardi’s last home game.
The following changes were made to the list today:
“[In 1975,] Father [JP] Earls had me meet with Father Dan Ward. Father Ward and I discussed my financial situation, the misconduct by Father [Finian] McDonald, and the attention being paid by other priests [including Father Bruce Wollmering].”
On August 7, 2013, an express delivery to Gina Gagliardi-Benson was refused. The letter [ View ] requested that Ms. Gagliardi-Benson provide, by 5pm on August 12, 2013 (today) a copy of the restraining order she claimed was in effect on July 3, … Continue reading
ST. JOSEPH — Even as he gets set to start his 60th season as the head football coach at St. John’s, John Gagliardi is still setting goals for himself.
Perhaps the best perspective on the demise of Joe Paterno’s legacy is the one held by another college football coaching legend.
Until the scandal that rocked Penn State, St. John’s football coach John Gagliardi often talked about how much he respected Nittany Lions coach Joe Paterno and his storied football program.
A July, 1992 letter from Father Dan Ward (monk and attorney for Saint John’s Abbey) claimed that Brother John Kelly “had been removed from his work at the prep school and the university” following allegations of sexual misconduct. Contents of … Continue reading