Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- 2,000 Area Students On Campus in Collegeville
- 29 Questions for Abbot John Klassen, OSB
- Employee Open Forum with Abbot John
- Audio of Father Dan Ward and Alleged Victim
- Rev. Dan Ward Confronted After Presentation (Transcribed)
- Personal files of clergy abuse victim were made public
- Abbey Uses Tarlton Obituary to Rewrite History
- Father Allen Tarlton Obituary
- Victims say St. John's Abbey released documents containing personal information
- Contact With Gary Schoener and the WICC?
- Abbey could offer guidance amid scandal
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Former Student Remembers Father Dan Ward
- Abbey's Statement regarding lawsuit related to Othmar Hohmann
- Abbey Releases Files of 18 Offenders (View Here)
- St. John's Abbey releases files on child-abusing monks
- St. John’s Abbey Releases Monks’ Files In Abuse Settlement
- St. John's Abbey releases files on 18 monks accused of abuse
- Former St. Joseph Priest Accused of Sex Abuse in New Lawsuit
- Abbey Statement Regarding MPR News Story
- A year after son's suicide, parents seek change at St. John's
- Monks Who Have Passed
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Backous
- Late 1960's... Three Abusive Priests at St. Anselm in the Bronx
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
- Priests Files (PDFs) from the November 2015 File Release
- Sex offending monks have no contact with students … or do they?
Category Archives: Michael Weber
The List: 85 Credibly Accused Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-three (53) monks and twelve (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. … Continue reading
Below are excerpts from the Camp Foley Newsletters from 1963 to 1969. Michael W Weber worked at Camp Foley from 1963 to 1968 and attended an alumni function in 1969.
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
[Webmaster’s Note: The following letter was mailed via US Mail on January 7 and January 8 to over 1100 families in St. Joseph, Minnesota. It is a followup to an article on this web site dated July 19, 2010. The … Continue reading
The St. Cloud diocese has settled a lawsuit with a man who accused a former deacon of sexually abusing him in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Another person has come forward, claiming that they were also a victim of misconduct by Michael W Weber.
Yet another individual has shared their account of sexual abuse by Michael Weber. The abuse took place in 1968 while Weber was a seminary student at St. John’s Seminary (now the Saint John’s School of Theology) in Collegeville, Minnesota. Weber … Continue reading
I am writing in response to the Dec. 13 Times Our View, “Listening sessions give voice to all.” I participated in the listening session on Dec. 4 at Holy Spirit Parish. I was disappointed, shocked and even insulted by the … Continue reading
– Five Police Reports, 10+ Alleged Victims (All minor boys and girls) – Alleged victims in St. Cloud, Pine River, Alexandria, and Foley, MN – Former Deacon in St. Cloud and Seminarian at Saint John’s – Former Camp Counselor at … Continue reading
(Fox 9) ST. PAUL, Minn. – A Virginia man is filing a lawsuit against the Diocese of St. Cloud and former deacon and United Way board member Michael Weber, alleging sexual abuse suffered by the while vacationing as a child … Continue reading
(MPR) St. Paul, Minn. — A lawsuit filed Tuesday morning accuses a former Catholic church deacon of sexual assault and charges the St. Cloud Diocese with covering it up.
(StarTribune) Attorneys for a 47-year-old man filed suit Tuesday in Minneapolis claiming he was sexually abused about 40 years ago by a former Catholic deacon and prominent Minnesota child welfare advocate.
(SC Times) A man who lives in the state of Virginia has sued the St. Cloud diocese and former deacon Michael Weber, accusing Weber of sexual abuse and the diocese of covering it up.
“My parents took Dan Carle’s advice. As a family, we didn’t speak directly about the abuse until I confronted my parents while I was in treatment at the age of seventeen. On several occasions over the past 30 years, we … Continue reading
Carle informed John Doe HT’s parents that Defendant Weber was sick and that that he had been counseling’Weber. Carle remarked that “I guess he wasn’t ready” referring to Defendant ‘Weber. Carle stated that he had “gambled and lost.” Carle acknowledged … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: The diocesan spin (below) on the failed first listening session is amazing. It was such a failure, in fact, that one of the moderators was in tears after the session and had to comforted… by a victim!! She … Continue reading
(SC Times) A St. Paul attorney who has represented accusers in clergy sex-abuse cases intends to announce today plans for a lawsuit in a case involving a former St. Cloud diocese deacon.
Here are Michael Weber’s (currently known) connections to Saint John’s:
“I have obtained the list of the seminarians that are very interested in this program that you have brought to our attention. As I talked and discussed this with them, they all agreed that this can be time well spend, … Continue reading