Search by Topic
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Abbey Releases New, Incomplete, List
- Archdiocesan List… Omission #2 (Blumeyer)
- Father Tupa Fails to Address Allegations
- Video: Father Tupa Addresses Marker's Letter to Parishioners
- More from Joshua Guimond's Hard Drive
- Joshua Guimond's Internet Search
- Critics claim St. John's Abbey still holds secrets (Video)
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Monk Regrets Sexual Abuse
- Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Monk Photos
- St. John's Abbey issues list of clergy 'likely' to have abused minors
- Abuse allegations shake St. John's Abbey
- Klassen: All nine child molesters are "lowest category for risk" to reoffend
- St. Joseph church reports stolen nativity figurines
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: St. Joseph Parish
Below are some of the comments received regarding the St. Joseph Update.
[Webmaster's Note: The following letter was mailed via US Mail on January 7 and January 8 to over 1100 families in St. Joseph, Minnesota. It is a followup to an article on this web site dated July 19, 2010. The … Continue reading
Despite receiving a detailed letter describing misconduct by Father Jerome Tupa, no one from the diocese (or from Saint John’s Abbey) has made an attempt to learn the details of Tupa’s alleged misconduct.
Patrick, I am very impressed with the courageous and articulate story in this woman’s letter. It is so similar a story to mine. As you know I was also in the Hansel and Gretel play; I was Gretel in the … Continue reading
[Webmaster's Note: The following letter was notarized and sent to Bishop John Kinney (Diocese of Saint Cloud) of November 26, 2012. The letter was written by a woman who contacted this web site [ View ] on October 7, 2011. … Continue reading
A third victim of Fr. Othmar Hohmann called this afternoon to share her story of sexual misconduct by the Saint John’s Abbey monk.
Fr. Othmar Hohmann would make his rounds, visiting St. Joseph Parish families on, I believe, Sunday afternoons. When he was to come we kids were told to be on best behavior and we girls were to dress up in the … Continue reading
“The large candle next to the baptismal font is the Paschal (Easter) candle. It is first lit at the Easter Vigil and it represents Jesus Christ “our light.” It is lit during the Easter season, and for the celebration of … Continue reading
Four drawings courtesy a victim of abuse by a monk from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
Abbot John, I have now spoken to both victims. Victim #2 has been devastated by the abuse. Any details will identify her or her family. She is scared and alone because of the abuse and your coverup.
This morning we were contacted by a second victim of Fr. Othmar Hohmann.