Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Former priest pleads not guilty to abusing Hastings altar boy
- Regarding The Hunt, Sanner and Wetterling
- Father Tupa's Web Site Gone, Porn Store Removed
- Jim Harbaugh and (Alleged) Perp Priest Backous
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Fr. Tupa's Wish Comes True
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Matthew Feeney
Since the 1930s, fifty (50) monks and ten (10) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
It’s already known that Feeney’s victims span decades — and possibly the country, but Feeney says he stayed away from teen boys in the years following three child sex abuse convictions in 1992. While he has repeatedly refused to give … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: The following letter was mailed via US Mail on January 7 and January 8 to over 1100 families in St. Joseph, Minnesota. It is a followup to an article on this web site dated July 19, 2010. The … Continue reading
[Webmaster's Note: Matthew Feeney is a graduate of Saint John's University and former youth minister at Saint Joseph Church in Saint Joseph, Minnesota.]
The following changes were made to the list today:
Feeney was arrested by Norton [Massachusetts] police in February and pleaded innocent to indecent assault and battery and other charges related to an alleged incident in December 2010 not related to his casting company. He is free on $25,000 cash … Continue reading
The night Jacob was taken I was returning from a Youth Group event and dropping off XXXXXX (who lived across from the Wetterlings) so we were by the 7-11 and drove down the Wetterling road within an hour (if not … Continue reading
Matthew “Matti” Feeney, former youth minister at St. Joseph Church in St. Joseph, Minnesota was arrested this morning. [ View ]
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (KMSP) – A Minnesota talent agent accused of molesting two brothers who wanted to become actors was booked into jail early Tuesday, one day after a nationwide warrant was issued for his arrest.
A casting agent who has worked in the Twin Cities film community for many years has been charged in a Massachusetts sexual assault. Matthew Feeney, 43, is accused of assaulting a 14-year-old boy in December 2010. Feeney pleaded not guilty … Continue reading