Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Catholic Church Sex Abuse Survivors Frustrated By Pope Francis' US Visit, Lack Of Action
- The Perpetrator's Psalm
- ‘Incest’ best describes abuse by those you trust
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- The List
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
- (MPR) Monastery prior steps aside pending investigation
- Prep School Staff Members Take a Stand
- Questionable Data Used as Basis for Prep School Press Release
- Kettler to Address Some, Not All, Perps
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
Category Archives: Isaac Connolly
Since 2002, twenty-three members (see chart, below) of the Saint John’s monastic community have been publicly listed as having credible allegations of misconduct.
It is time for Abbot John Klassen to disclose the names of all credibly accused monk and lay offenders — of both children and vulnerable adults — in the Saint John’s community, precisely because he has taken credit in the past … Continue reading
Bishop Kettler, In 2011, one of Father Tom Andert’s victims referred to the “horrible culture of hypocrisy” at Saint John’s Abbey in Collegeville. During several conversations, including his visit to Minnesota after Andert’s appointment in 2007, I heard his pain. Last … Continue reading
Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-two (52) monks and eleven (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another nineteen (19) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of … Continue reading
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site in the summer of 2012, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
Good afternoon, I first came across your site a few years ago and found it extremely disturbing. I had Brother Isaac Connelly as my FR freshman year. Though I never experienced anything with him, I can’t say that I was … Continue reading
Approximately 1178 students attended the Prep School in the 80’s. 438 left before their senior year.
Sister Anne Marie Biermaier’s Facebook profile has been pulled.
In 2006, the student newspaper at St. John’s featured an article [ View ] about sexual abuse by the monks at St. John’s Abbey. The article referenced research showing that “more monks will be named and more victims will come forward”. … Continue reading
I am posting this open letter to you because I wish to publicly acknowledge that the following monks have had credible allegations of sexual abuse, exploitation, or misconduct brought against them while they were working in one of the apostolates … Continue reading
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
At St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, several members of the Order of St. Benedict live under restrictions imposed by Abbot John Klassen. Some members faced with the possibility of restrictions have taken leaves from the order to consider whether they … Continue reading
“We use the word “community” quite a bit in places like ours but forget its most elemental meaning – caring for each other.” – Blog Entry by Fr. Tim Backous, September 2, 2009
(Fox 9) ST. PAUL, Minn. – A man who says he was sexually abused by an instructor at St. John’s Preparatory School in Collegeville is filing a Ramsey County lawsuit against the school, the religious order of monks that runs … Continue reading
This page has been combined with another page and moved here.
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.