Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Alleged Rape (and a current coverup) at Saint John's
- The List
- New photo of Josh Guimond, still missing after 10 years
- Police Release Age-Enhanced Photo of Missing College Student Josh Guimond
- Letter #2 to Saint Joseph Parishioners
- Misconduct by Fr. Mel Taylor
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Regarding Father Tupa's Bulletin Message
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- Meet the Monks
- 50 Years a Monk; [33 Years a Sexual Predator]
- Abbot Relaxes Stand... Four Restricted Monks Featured
- St. John's Removes Deceptive Statement from its Web Site
- Steps Toward Becoming a Monk
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Publications
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
Four restricted monks were featured (with photos) in the Winter 2008 issue of the Abbey Banner. View Banner Home Their inclusion, especially in a feature story, contradicts Abbot Klassen’s previous statements regarding restricted monks and victim sensitivity. Link Soon.
Dear Oblates of St. John’s: Many, many thanks for your generous gifts—both from the summer and now from your Advent Retreat—that I can put to use to buy flowers & other décor for the Abbey Retirement Center Chapel & Dining … Continue reading
If you have lost your oblate pin, a replacement can be purchased by sending a check for $6.00 to Father Allen Tarlton at Saint John’s Abbey.
Oblate/Monk Matching Program Update: Father Bruce Wollmering, Abbey Produce Garden Coordinator, would like to thank the following oblates, CHARLES NICOLOSI, MARTIN STACHNIK, and BETTY MOE for helping on multiple occasions.
Dunstan Moorse, a monk with almost a dozen victims, offers another recipe to the members of the Oblate program.
Beginning with this issue, The Oblate will be issued quarterly. It also has a new editorial team: Fr. Allen Tarlton has graciously offered to serve as the editor emeritus and continues to offer his wisdom and guidance to Bjorn Gustafson … Continue reading
Br. Benet Tvedten, OSB, Oblate Director at Blue Cloud Abbey in South Dakota, has graciously permitted the editors of The Oblate to reprint his article on the recent Oblate Directors’ Biennial Meeting at St Martin’s Abbey in Lacey, Washington. Fr. … Continue reading