Traffic ReportVisitors Today: 187
Past Year: 146867
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Judge orders St. Paul archdiocese, Winona diocese, to release lists of accused priests
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Administrative Histories - Saint John's University
- Administrative History - Saint John's Abbey
- Administrative History - Saint John's Prep
- Hoefgen's Housemate: Perps are Mentally Ill (Video)
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Francis Hoefgen
- Documents: Stearns priest investigation file destroyed in routine purge
- Father David Ostrowski Background
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Saint Luke Institute (1978 Brochure)
- Filed Complaint re Hoefgen Matter
- Photos of Father Fran Hoefgen, OSB
- Archdiocese Facing New Allegations Of Priest Abuse
- Saint Luke Institute, Priest Named
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Publications
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
Four restricted monks were featured (with photos) in the Winter 2008 issue of the Abbey Banner. View Banner Home Their inclusion, especially in a feature story, contradicts Abbot Klassen’s previous statements regarding restricted monks and victim sensitivity. Link Soon.
Dear Oblates of St. John’s: Many, many thanks for your generous gifts—both from the summer and now from your Advent Retreat—that I can put to use to buy flowers & other décor for the Abbey Retirement Center Chapel & Dining … Continue reading
If you have lost your oblate pin, a replacement can be purchased by sending a check for $6.00 to Father Allen Tarlton at Saint John’s Abbey.
Oblate/Monk Matching Program Update: Father Bruce Wollmering, Abbey Produce Garden Coordinator, would like to thank the following oblates, CHARLES NICOLOSI, MARTIN STACHNIK, and BETTY MOE for helping on multiple occasions.
Dunstan Moorse, a monk with almost a dozen victims, offers another recipe to the members of the Oblate program.
Beginning with this issue, The Oblate will be issued quarterly. It also has a new editorial team: Fr. Allen Tarlton has graciously offered to serve as the editor emeritus and continues to offer his wisdom and guidance to Bjorn Gustafson … Continue reading
Br. Benet Tvedten, OSB, Oblate Director at Blue Cloud Abbey in South Dakota, has graciously permitted the editors of The Oblate to reprint his article on the recent Oblate Directors’ Biennial Meeting at St Martin’s Abbey in Lacey, Washington. Fr. … Continue reading