Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Schulte, Puerto Rico and Rey Rivera
- Southern Fried Homicide (Rivera/Schulte)
- Regarding Michelle Soldo Consulting / Backous
- MPR: Betrayed By Silence
- St. John's abbot reacts to abuse response criticism
- Monk Perpetrator Has Secret Identity… To Sell Online
- Message from Abbot John Klassen
- Opinion: DELIVERANCE (Duluth)
- 1969: "The New Direction" at Saint Scholastica (Duluth)
- 1969: St. Scholastica and Sexual Abuse (Duluth)
- 1971: Juvenile Court Used for Adult (Duluth)
- Priest on leave from Essentia, St. Michael's parish after allegations aired
- Backous on Failure
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Releasing names of priests accused of abuse will not end pressure on church
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Family accuses Ex-St. John's Prep headmaster of abuse
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Abbot John Klassen defends former St. John's headmaster accused of abuse
- Clergy abuse allegation surfaces against ex-St. John's Prep headmaster
- St. John's Abbey responds to lawsuit announcement
- Former St. John's Abbey monk accused of abusing boy
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Publications
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
Four restricted monks were featured (with photos) in the Winter 2008 issue of the Abbey Banner. View Banner Home Their inclusion, especially in a feature story, contradicts Abbot Klassen’s previous statements regarding restricted monks and victim sensitivity. Link Soon.
Dear Oblates of St. John’s: Many, many thanks for your generous gifts—both from the summer and now from your Advent Retreat—that I can put to use to buy flowers & other décor for the Abbey Retirement Center Chapel & Dining … Continue reading
If you have lost your oblate pin, a replacement can be purchased by sending a check for $6.00 to Father Allen Tarlton at Saint John’s Abbey.
Oblate/Monk Matching Program Update: Father Bruce Wollmering, Abbey Produce Garden Coordinator, would like to thank the following oblates, CHARLES NICOLOSI, MARTIN STACHNIK, and BETTY MOE for helping on multiple occasions.
Dunstan Moorse, a monk with almost a dozen victims, offers another recipe to the members of the Oblate program.
Beginning with this issue, The Oblate will be issued quarterly. It also has a new editorial team: Fr. Allen Tarlton has graciously offered to serve as the editor emeritus and continues to offer his wisdom and guidance to Bjorn Gustafson … Continue reading
Br. Benet Tvedten, OSB, Oblate Director at Blue Cloud Abbey in South Dakota, has graciously permitted the editors of The Oblate to reprint his article on the recent Oblate Directors’ Biennial Meeting at St Martin’s Abbey in Lacey, Washington. Fr. … Continue reading