Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Man convicted of sexual abuse to face child rape charge in Mass
- Matthew Feeney to stand trial in Massachusetts
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Victims abused by Minnesota casting director awarded more than $2 million
- 2 Victims Sexually Abused by Minnesota Casting Director Awarded $2.1 Million
- Lawsuit Filed re Father Doug Mullin, OSB
- Nine Monks Among Claims Against the Diocese of St. Cloud
- Rubén Rosario: 800 claims and counting as child sex-abuse law nears expiration
- Diocese served with dozens of lawsuits
- 10 Years Later, Abbot Klassen Still Hiding Abuse Claims
- We must share concern for all innocent people victimized by abusers or accusers
- Priest Accused Of Sexual Abuse, Again
- St. John's Monk Accused Of Abuse
- Lawsuits Accuse Backous of Abuse
- Another St. John’s Priest Accused Of Abuse
- Media Advisory Regarding Michael Bik
- Suit Names Former Prep School Teacher
- Statement Regarding Timothy Backous
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- The List
- Father Andert Removed from Prep School's Melk Reunion Page
- St. John’s Abbey Hit With Two New Clergy Sex Abuse Cases
- Ex-prior abused St. John's Prep students
- Andert Named in Two Lawsuits
- Abbey Admits: Andert Victim Never Interviewed
- San Antonio Abad se distancia de abuso sexual
- Abbey Statement Regarding Father Tom Andert
Category Archives: Publications
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
Four restricted monks were featured (with photos) in the Winter 2008 issue of the Abbey Banner. View Banner Home Their inclusion, especially in a feature story, contradicts Abbot Klassen’s previous statements regarding restricted monks and victim sensitivity. Link Soon.
Dear Oblates of St. John’s: Many, many thanks for your generous gifts—both from the summer and now from your Advent Retreat—that I can put to use to buy flowers & other décor for the Abbey Retirement Center Chapel & Dining … Continue reading
If you have lost your oblate pin, a replacement can be purchased by sending a check for $6.00 to Father Allen Tarlton at Saint John’s Abbey.
Oblate/Monk Matching Program Update: Father Bruce Wollmering, Abbey Produce Garden Coordinator, would like to thank the following oblates, CHARLES NICOLOSI, MARTIN STACHNIK, and BETTY MOE for helping on multiple occasions.
Dunstan Moorse, a monk with almost a dozen victims, offers another recipe to the members of the Oblate program.
Beginning with this issue, The Oblate will be issued quarterly. It also has a new editorial team: Fr. Allen Tarlton has graciously offered to serve as the editor emeritus and continues to offer his wisdom and guidance to Bjorn Gustafson and Joel … Continue reading
Br. Benet Tvedten, OSB, Oblate Director at Blue Cloud Abbey in South Dakota, has graciously permitted the editors of The Oblate to reprint his article on the recent Oblate Directors’ Biennial Meeting at St Martin’s Abbey in Lacey, Washington. Fr. Greg Miller, … Continue reading