Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Defrocked Episcopal Priest to Lead Spiritual Retreat in Episcopal Diocese of Georgia
- Retreat Facilitator's Past As Sex Abuser Resurfaces
- Backous Out, Licari In, as Trustee at Woodside
- Moral Theology Textbooks (Backous)
- Regarding VAC Roxanne Storms
- Regarding Schulte, Puerto Rico and Rey Rivera
- Southern Fried Homicide (Rivera/Schulte)
- Regarding Michelle Soldo Consulting / Backous
- MPR: Betrayed By Silence
- St. John's abbot reacts to abuse response criticism
- Monk Perpetrator Has Secret Identity… To Sell Online
- Message from Abbot John Klassen
- Opinion: DELIVERANCE (Duluth)
- 1969: "The New Direction" at Saint Scholastica (Duluth)
- 1969: St. Scholastica and Sexual Abuse (Duluth)
- 1971: Juvenile Court Used for Adult (Duluth)
- Priest on leave from Essentia, St. Michael's parish after allegations aired
- Backous on Failure
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Releasing names of priests accused of abuse will not end pressure on church
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Family accuses Ex-St. John's Prep headmaster of abuse
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Brennan Maiers
The following files were released on Monday, May 19, 2014:
More details are expected Monday about five monks from Saint John’s Abbey who are accused of sexually abusing children.
Since the 1930s, fifty (50) monks and ten (10) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
Since 2002, twenty-three members (see chart, below) of the Saint John’s monastic community have been publicly listed as having credible allegations of misconduct. 2002 Saint John’s Abbey List… Here 2011 Saint John’s Abbey List… Here 2013 Saint John’s Abbey List… Here 2013 Archdiocese of St. Paul List… Here … Continue reading
(SC Times) The Diocese of Duluth on Tuesday released the names of 17 priests who it says were credibly accused of sexual abuse.
Three monks from St. John’s were named in a Diocese of Duluth report today.
The Diocese of Duluth today released a list of 17 of its former priests who have been determined to be credibly accused of sexually abusing children.
On December 9, 2013, Saint John’s Abbey released the names of eighteen current and former monks who “likely have offended against minors” [ View ]. The abbey’s list includes nine monks who currently live at the Benedictine monastery in Collegeville, Minnesota.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey released a list Monday of 18 monks and priests who it believes “likely have offended against minors.”
Released earlier today, the partial list of thirty (30) offending priests within the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis includes three monks from Saint John’s Abbey (bold, below).
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
According to the abbey’s own records, at least twenty-one priests from Saint John’s Abbey were assigned to St. Anselm’s and St. Benedict’s in the Bronx between 1939 and 1976. In the 1960′s, one of those Saint John’s Abbey priests, Fr. … Continue reading
Sister Anne Marie Biermaier’s Facebook profile has been pulled.
In 2006, the student newspaper at St. John’s featured an article [ View ] about sexual abuse by the monks at St. John’s Abbey. The article referenced research showing that “more monks will be named and more victims will come forward”. … Continue reading
I am posting this open letter to you because I wish to publicly acknowledge that the following monks have had credible allegations of sexual abuse, exploitation, or misconduct brought against them while they were working in one of the apostolates … Continue reading
When Fr. Thomas Gillespie was yanked from the church on February 23, 1996, replacement priest Fr. Dan Ward and Abbot Timothy Kelly refused to provide an honest answer — the real reason — for Fr. Gillespie’s removal. According to the … Continue reading
Br. Isaac Connolly [ Link ] took his down. Fr. Finian McDonald [ Link ] did the same. Now Fr. Brennan Maiers is taking a shot.
At St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, several members of the Order of St. Benedict live under restrictions imposed by Abbot John Klassen. Some members faced with the possibility of restrictions have taken leaves from the order to consider whether they … Continue reading