Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- The List
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
- (MPR) Monastery prior steps aside pending investigation
- Prep School Staff Members Take a Stand
- Questionable Data Used as Basis for Prep School Press Release
- Kettler to Address Some, Not All, Perps
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
Category Archives: Steve Pavkovich
Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-two (52) monks and eleven (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another nineteen (19) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of … Continue reading
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Approximately 1178 students attended the Prep School in the 80’s. 438 left before their senior year.
According to Abbot John Klassen in June of 2010, former Prep School teacher Steve Pavkovich is not allowed at St. John’s. When asked in 2010 why Pavkovich was still visiting campus from time to time, Klassen responded, “shouldn’t be.” This “restriction” … Continue reading
We have received credible information/allegations about the following lay and visiting faculty members at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA):
“We use the word “community” quite a bit in places like ours but forget its most elemental meaning – caring for each other.” – Blog Entry by Fr. Tim Backous, September 2, 2009