Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Fr. Allan Tarlton Travels to Oblate Meeting in Washington State
- Fr. Allen Tarlton Returns to Oblate Program
- Abbot Klassen with Offenders Schulte and Tarlton
- The List
- Diocese Perp Taught at Prep School
- Fr. Tom Andert's Love Letters
- Accused Perpetrator is monk-in-charge at Abbey
- It Can't Happen Here
- St. John's Abbey monk moves to stop release of deposition
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Steve Pavkovich
Since the 1930s, fifty-one (51) monks and eleven (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Approximately 1178 students attended the Prep School in the 80’s. 438 left before their senior year.
According to Abbot John Klassen in June of 2010, former Prep School teacher Steve Pavkovich is not allowed at St. John’s. When asked in 2010 why Pavkovich was still visiting campus from time to time, Klassen responded, “shouldn’t be.” This “restriction” … Continue reading
We have received credible information/allegations about the following lay and visiting faculty members at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA):
“We use the word “community” quite a bit in places like ours but forget its most elemental meaning – caring for each other.” – Blog Entry by Fr. Tim Backous, September 2, 2009