Traffic ReportVisitors Today: 117
This Page Viewed: 169 times
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Prep School Headmaster's Exit from External Review Board
- The List
- A Victim Shares...
- St. John's Covered Up Abuse by Visiting Monk
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Abbey: Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message
- Abbot Klassen Still Doesn't Get It
- Liturgical Press Reorganizes, Longtime Employees Lose Jobs
- Minnesota Monastery Gone Wild
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- (NCR) Lawyer monk a complex behind-the-scenes player
- The Evidence against Father Dan Ward
- Demands grow to see secret list of Minnesota priests accused of abuse
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- St. John's Abbey issues list of clergy 'likely' to have abused minors
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Howard Oaks
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
Recently, visitors to the web site have provided information about Fr. Dan Ward, Fr. Othmar Hohmann, Fr. Agustin Cerezo, Br. Bernie Friedl, Fr. Timothy Kelly, Fr. Robert Koopman, Br. Paschal Brisson, Fr. Bruce Wollmering, Fr. Ian Dommer, Fr. Francisco Schulte, … Continue reading
Since the 1930s, at least sixty (60) members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse or other misconduct. An equal or greater number of monks have participated in the coverup of this misconduct.