Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- 2,000 Area Students On Campus in Collegeville
- 29 Questions for Abbot John Klassen, OSB
- Employee Open Forum with Abbot John
- Audio of Father Dan Ward and Alleged Victim
- Rev. Dan Ward Confronted After Presentation (Transcribed)
- Personal files of clergy abuse victim were made public
- Abbey Uses Tarlton Obituary to Rewrite History
- Father Allen Tarlton Obituary
- Victims say St. John's Abbey released documents containing personal information
- Contact With Gary Schoener and the WICC?
- Abbey could offer guidance amid scandal
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Former Student Remembers Father Dan Ward
- Abbey's Statement regarding lawsuit related to Othmar Hohmann
- Abbey Releases Files of 18 Offenders (View Here)
- St. John's Abbey releases files on child-abusing monks
- St. John’s Abbey Releases Monks’ Files In Abuse Settlement
- St. John's Abbey releases files on 18 monks accused of abuse
- Former St. Joseph Priest Accused of Sex Abuse in New Lawsuit
- Abbey Statement Regarding MPR News Story
- A year after son's suicide, parents seek change at St. John's
- Monks Who Have Passed
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Backous
- Late 1960's... Three Abusive Priests at St. Anselm in the Bronx
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
- Priests Files (PDFs) from the November 2015 File Release
- Sex offending monks have no contact with students … or do they?
Category Archives: Othmar Hohmann
A list of questions for the open forum “regarding sexual abuse” to be held at 3:00pm today on the campus of Saint John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On January 19, 2016, Abbot John Klassen and Saint John’s Abbey released and made available to the public the files of eighteen monk offenders.
[Webmaster’s Note: What the abbey fails to disclose in this statement is that two other women have come forward with specific claims of abuse at the hands of Father Othmar Hohmann. Despite these credible allegations, the abbey has yet to … Continue reading
(WJON) ST. CLOUD — A woman alleging she was abused by a Catholic priest at the Church of St. Joseph in the early 1960’s has filed a lawsuit. Jane Doe 115 has filed suit against the St. Cloud Diocese, Order … Continue reading
According to the Diocese of St. Cloud web site [ View ] , “Bishop Donald Kettler will hold a series of listening sessions in August following allegations of sexual abuse committed by three priests of the diocese.”
Since 2002, twenty-three members (see chart, below) of the Saint John’s monastic community have been publicly listed as having credible allegations of misconduct.
Media Advisory: Abuse Survivor and Attorneys Announce Breakthrough Settlement Involving St. John’s Abbey
“The credit for achieving this groundbreaking settlement rests with Doe 2, for having the courage to find his voice, stand up for truth and demand transparency with accountability,” said Jeff Anderson, one of Doe 2’s attorneys.
The List: 85 Credibly Accused Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-three (53) monks and twelve (12) other members of the Saint John’s community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another twenty (20) men with strong ties to St. … Continue reading
(SC Times) The Diocese of Duluth on Tuesday released the names of 17 priests who it says were credibly accused of sexual abuse.
Three monks from St. John’s were named in a Diocese of Duluth report today.
The Diocese of Duluth today released a list of 17 of its former priests who have been determined to be credibly accused of sexually abusing children.
As of December 20, 2013, at least four women have reported sexual abuse by Father Othmar Hohmann, OSB. In each report, the abuse occurred in the victim’s home.
Official Statement of December 9, 2013 Release of Names of Monks Who Likely Have Offended Against Minors
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey released a list Monday of 18 monks and priests who it believes “likely have offended against minors.”
A clergy sex abuse victim has written a letter about suspected predators to 1,100 Minnesota Catholic parishioners, but their pastor claims the letter is “libelous.” In response, the victim is urging top church officials to oust the pastor for lying … Continue reading
In the January 20, 2013 bulletin for the Church of St. Joseph, Father Jerome Tupa attempts to address, as he promised he would last Sunday in mass, the letter that I sent to many of the parishioners (and others) in … Continue reading
Father Tupa knowingly lied to a congregation of Catholics attending mass in a diocesan building. Father Tupa knowingly defamed me. Father Tupa proved that he is willing go to any length, including slander, to cover-up decades of misconduct by members of … Continue reading
During the 10am mass on Sunday, January 13, 2013, Father Jerome Tupa addressed a letter sent to residents in and around St. Joseph, Minnesota. The letter discussed, among other things, recent allegations of sexual misconduct against Father Othmar Hohmann and Father … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: The following letter was mailed via US Mail on January 7 and January 8 to over 1100 families in St. Joseph, Minnesota. It is a followup to an article on this web site dated July 19, 2010. The … Continue reading