Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- The Lost Book: Behind the Pine Curtain
- The List
- Rev. Anthony Ruff's Stay at St. Luke's Documented
- Background for Father Anthony Ruff, OSB
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Your Turn: Abbey charts right path for Catholics
- How Patrick Wall became the Catholic church's worst nightmare
- St. John’s Abbey Monks in Humacao, Puerto Rico
- Crosiers list 19 accused men, one newly linked to St. Cloud
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Steve Lilly
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
Since the 1930s, fifty-seven (57) members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another eighteen (18) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Earlier this month, St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville mailed letters to thousands of St. John’s Prep School alumni saying over a period of more than 40 years, 17 monks had “credible allegations of sexual abuse brought against … Continue reading
In 2006, the student newspaper at St. John’s featured an article [ View ] about sexual abuse by the monks at St. John’s Abbey. The article referenced research showing that “more monks will be named and more victims will come forward”. … Continue reading
I am posting this open letter to you because I wish to publicly acknowledge that the following monks have had credible allegations of sexual abuse, exploitation, or misconduct brought against them while they were working in one of the apostolates … Continue reading
In an email to the St. John’s community dated April 12, 2011, [ View ] Abbot John Klassen’s wrote, “Some of you may be asking why the issue of abuse keeps coming back in the media.” Abbot Klassen never answers the question. Instead, … Continue reading