Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
Category Archives: Don Tauscher
Despite credible allegations of misconduct — and despite Abbot John Klassen’s repeated claims of transparency — Father Donald Tauscher’s name has never been made public.
The List: 103 Credibly Accused Tracking the Public Lists Since the 1930s, fifty-eight (58) monks and thirteen (13) other members of the Saint John’s community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another thirty-two (32) individuals with strong ties to St. John’s have … Continue reading
Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community in Wayzata will kick off a year-long celebration of its 150th anniversary with a 10:30 a.m. Mass Jan. 19. Abbott John Klassen of St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, will preside at the Mass.
According to multiple credible sources, several of the monks at Saint John’s have fathered children.