Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The List
- Nativity Thieves Identified But Unnamed
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Father Othmar Hohmann Timeline
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Prep School Headmaster's Exit from External Review Board
- Tevlin: The Catholic Church's long, weird week
- The Monk's Message
- Victims Released from Confidentiality Clauses
- A Victim Shares...
- St. John's Covered Up Abuse by Visiting Monk
- Abbey: Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Abbot Klassen Still Doesn't Get It
- Liturgical Press Reorganizes, Longtime Employees Lose Jobs
- Minnesota Monastery Gone Wild
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Agustin Cerezo
Saint John’s Abbey has quietly admitted, via a revamped web site, that at least 23 members of its community have been credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct.
According to the abbey’s own records, at least twenty-one priests from Saint John’s Abbey were assigned to St. Anselm’s and St. Benedict’s in the Bronx between 1939 and 1976. In the 1960′s, one of those Saint John’s Abbey priests, Fr. … Continue reading
[Note: Since the New York Post article regarding former Abbot Timothy Kelly (below) was published on June 7, 2011, other stories of abuse and misconduct have been shared. "Fr. Tim," as Timothy Kelly was known in the late 60's wasn't … Continue reading
Since the 1930s, at least sixty (60) members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse or other misconduct. An equal or greater number of monks have participated in the coverup of this misconduct.