Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- The Lost Book: Behind the Pine Curtain
- The List
- Rev. Anthony Ruff's Stay at St. Luke's Documented
- Background for Father Anthony Ruff, OSB
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Your Turn: Abbey charts right path for Catholics
- How Patrick Wall became the Catholic church's worst nightmare
- St. John’s Abbey Monks in Humacao, Puerto Rico
- Crosiers list 19 accused men, one newly linked to St. Cloud
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Anthony Smithwick
Visiting priest Father Anthony Smithwick has previously been credibly accused of sexual misconduct for incidents involving a Saint John’s University student in the early 1990s. At least one of the incidents was reportedly witnessed by, or reported to, Brother Willie. Saint … Continue reading
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Recently, visitors to the web site have provided information about Fr. Dan Ward, Fr. Othmar Hohmann, Fr. Agustin Cerezo, Br. Bernie Friedl, Fr. Timothy Kelly, Fr. Robert Koopman, Br. Paschal Brisson, Fr. Bruce Wollmering, Fr. Ian Dommer, Fr. Francisco Schulte, … Continue reading
Since the 1930s, fifty-seven (57) members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse and/or other misconduct. Another eighteen (18) men with strong ties to St. John’s have also been accused of misconduct.
Fr. Anthony Smithwick was a visiting priest, originally from Cockfosters Benedictine Monastery in North London. Smithwick is the fourth visiting clergy with allegations of misconduct. According to one visiting monk who was reprimanded for misconduct, “I came to St. John’s … Continue reading
We have received credible information/allegations about the following lay and visiting faculty members at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA):
Every so often in life we are blessed with characters who make part of everyday a bit more interesting. Fr. Anthony Smithwick fits this description perfectly. [Webmasters Note: While at St. John’s, Smithwick allegedly engaged in sexual misconduct with at … Continue reading