Search by Topic
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Monk Photos
- St. John's Abbey issues list of clergy 'likely' to have abused minors
- Abuse allegations shake St. John's Abbey
- Klassen: All nine child molesters are "lowest category for risk" to reoffend
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- St. John's Abbey Releases New, Incomplete, List
- St. Joseph church reports stolen nativity figurines
- Father Licari's Exit from the External Review Board
- St. John's Abbey discloses names of 18 monks suspected of child sex abuse
- St. John's Abbey releases list of 18 monks accused of abuse (Audio)
- 3 new names on St. John's accused monks list (Video)
- St. John’s Abbey Releases List Of 18 Accused Monks
- Critics claim St. John's Abbey still holds secrets (Video)
- Releasing names of priests accused of abuse will not end pressure on church
- Father Finian McDonald... At Least Nine Victims
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Ann Marie Biermaier
Two new photos of Sister Anne Marie Biermaier, O.S.B. from Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA).
During a ten minute phone call on Monday, April 25, 2011, Sister Ann Marie Biermaier was made aware that allegations of sexual misconduct (by her) had surfaced, involving a minor in the 1970s. Over the next eight days, the Sisters of … Continue reading
Sister Anne Marie Biermaier’s Facebook profile has been pulled.
I was afraid to tell my parents or anyone else about this until now. I was so ashamed of what happened with Sr. Ann Marie and felt like it was my fault. I still kind of feel that way. I … Continue reading
Parish Faith Formation Assessment and Planning Tool By Jeffrey Kaster, Anne Marie Biermaier (1999) Ann Marie Biermaier, OSB, St. Joseph, Minnesota, teaches in the Education Department at the College of St. Benedict and Saint John’s University, St. Joseph, Minnesota. Doctor … Continue reading
On Wednesday, I learned that the “issue” was being discussed at the monastery and that “they” were “deciding what to do.” I passed this information along to the victim.
On April 18, 2011, Sister Anne Marie Biermaier, O.S.B. from Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA) was contacted via telephone by Patrick Marker regarding allegations of misconduct made against her. It has been alleged that two incidents of misconduct, … Continue reading