Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200 sexual encounters
- Settlement sparks release of monk files
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Gillespie
- Released Files: Rev. Gillespie's 1996 Removal from St. Joseph, Minnesota
- Secret files on St. John's Abbey monks show hundreds of possible victims
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200-plus sexual encounters
- Media Advisory: McDonald, Wollmering, Eckroth, Gillespie, Hoefgen Files
- Abbey Statement on Release of Files
- Force of Habit
- The List
- Web Site Feedback
- Abbey leader says priest exonerated of molesting choirboy
- Another Accused Priest With Saint John's Ties
- Catholic Church Sex Abuse Survivors Frustrated By Pope Francis' US Visit, Lack Of Action
- The Perpetrator's Psalm
- ‘Incest’ best describes abuse by those you trust
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
Category Archives: St. Ben’s
Two new photos of Sister Anne Marie Biermaier, O.S.B. from Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA).
Sister Anne Marie Biermaier’s Facebook profile has been pulled.
I was afraid to tell my parents or anyone else about this until now. I was so ashamed of what happened with Sr. Ann Marie and felt like it was my fault. I still kind of feel that way. I … Continue reading
Parish Faith Formation Assessment and Planning Tool By Jeffrey Kaster, Anne Marie Biermaier (1999) Ann Marie Biermaier, OSB, St. Joseph, Minnesota, teaches in the Education Department at the College of St. Benedict and Saint John’s University, St. Joseph, Minnesota. Doctor … Continue reading
“It is clear from what he printed in the e-mail that the allegation is one of sexual misconduct with a minor. The Sister denies having any sexual contact with a minor.” – Sister Nancy Bauer, OSB
On Wednesday, I learned that the “issue” was being discussed at the monastery and that “they” were “deciding what to do.” I passed this information along to the victim.
On April 18, 2011, Sister Anne Marie Biermaier, O.S.B. from Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA) was contacted via telephone by Patrick Marker regarding allegations of misconduct made against her. It has been alleged that two incidents of misconduct, … Continue reading
Saint Benedict’s Monastery is a monastery of the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict, in St. Joseph, Minnesota. The Sisters trace their roots to Saint Walburg Abbey in Eichstätt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria. Six of them emigrated to St. Cloud in 1857, moving to … Continue reading
A partial list of nuns from Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA).
Today I went to a community Mass presided over by a Roman Catholic woman priest. These are women ordained as priests by male bishops or by women priests who were ordained by male bishops or, increasingly, women bishops. The important … Continue reading
“Right now, all we know is that maybe something happened, and maybe it involved a minor,” Lyons said. “Bishop [Peter] Christensen has made it clear that any time a situation comes to his attention where it’s even possible a minor … Continue reading
“An anniversary is a time to recall the past and celebrate whatever merits celebrating and reconcile whatever needs reconciling. But more importantly, it is a time to turn toward the future… At this time, I would rather dream of the possibilities … Continue reading
(SC Times) Vatican concerns about specific elements of the U.S. bishops’ sexual-abuse plan potentially could undo some of the recent actions St. Cloud Bishop John Kinney and St. John’s Abbot John Klassen have taken in recent weeks to address clergy … Continue reading