Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- 2,000 Area Students On Campus in Collegeville
- 29 Questions for Abbot John Klassen, OSB
- Employee Open Forum with Abbot John
- Audio of Father Dan Ward and Alleged Victim
- Rev. Dan Ward Confronted After Presentation (Transcribed)
- Personal files of clergy abuse victim were made public
- Abbey Uses Tarlton Obituary to Rewrite History
- Father Allen Tarlton Obituary
- Victims say St. John's Abbey released documents containing personal information
- Contact With Gary Schoener and the WICC?
- Abbey could offer guidance amid scandal
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Former Student Remembers Father Dan Ward
- Abbey's Statement regarding lawsuit related to Othmar Hohmann
- Abbey Releases Files of 18 Offenders (View Here)
- St. John's Abbey releases files on child-abusing monks
- St. John’s Abbey Releases Monks’ Files In Abuse Settlement
- St. John's Abbey releases files on 18 monks accused of abuse
- Former St. Joseph Priest Accused of Sex Abuse in New Lawsuit
- Abbey Statement Regarding MPR News Story
- A year after son's suicide, parents seek change at St. John's
- Monks Who Have Passed
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Backous
- Late 1960's... Three Abusive Priests at St. Anselm in the Bronx
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
- Priests Files (PDFs) from the November 2015 File Release
- Sex offending monks have no contact with students … or do they?
Category Archives: St. John’s Bible
The Saint John’s Bible is scheduled to be featured on NBC’s Today show during the second hour (8-9 a.m. Central) on Wednesday, Oct. 19. Donald Jackson and Fr. Robert Koopmann, OSB, are scheduled to be guests to discuss the completion of the project.
Brother Eric [Pohlman] grew up near Toledo, Ohio, attended college at the University of Dayton, and recently received his Masters in Building and Maintenance Engineering at Ohio State University.
“There were times when we thought this day would never come, but we’d absolutely do it again because it’s such a great work of both art and spirituality, and it’s capable of profoundly moving the people who use it and … Continue reading
In March of 2003, a flurry of emails circulated around the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota. A month earlier, a student-athlete brought allegations of misconduct against his professor, Father Bruce Wollmering, to the attention of his coach and … Continue reading
Today I went to a community Mass presided over by a Roman Catholic woman priest. These are women ordained as priests by male bishops or by women priests who were ordained by male bishops or, increasingly, women bishops. The important … Continue reading
(crookstontimes.com) For 500 years, the Bible has been printed using printing presses and more recently, digital media. Before that, monks and nuns copied the Bible by hand. As a result we have those magnificent hand-lettered and illuminated bibles such as … Continue reading
In 2002, under pressure of publicity and threatened lawsuits, the Abbey finally acknowledged “creditable accusations” of abuse – enacted over decades – against 13 monks. Anxious to keep the cases out of court, it negotiated a settlement with the victims’ … Continue reading
After more than two years of direct planning, Abbot Timothy Kelly of Saint John’s Abbey and Brother Dietrich Reinhart, President of Saint John’s University, jointly announced a project that envisions a complete, multi-volume, illuminated and handwritten Bible to be finished … Continue reading