Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part One)
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part Two)
- Pope Confirms 'Gay Lobby' at Vatican
- Regarding the Abbey's Response: One Sentence Stands Out
- Memo: Dan Ward Stepping Down at RCRI
- Sauk Rapids man sues abbey, school, Benedictine order under new law
- Fr. Tom Andert's Love Letters
- Abbey's Response to Allegations Against Father Allen Tarlton
- Victim recounts abuse at St. John's Prep
- St. John's Names an Offender, 38 Years Later
- Father Allen Tarlton Chronology
- St. John's Abbey Lawsuit Coming (Tarlton)
- Students & Monks Invited to Touch
- Naked Retreat Cancelled
- Meet Roger Julkowski
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- Regarding Rev. Dominic Keller
- Abbey & Diocese Shuffle Offending Priests
- Fr. Mel Taylor... Leaving the Bahamas
- Father Mel Taylor Confronted at Mass, Leaves Bahamas
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Review Board
“As we discussed, I believe that misconduct by men such as Father Dan Ward and Abbot Timothy Kelly as perpetrators, and perhaps even more as concealers of misconduct perpetrated by others, have destroyed the integrity of the institution and the … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbot John Klassen promised my family and other survivors as a part of an agreement they would create a model of prevention, healing, reconciliation and an external review process created by and through the survivors’ community. Another empty … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Despite a history of misconduct dating back to the 1970′s, Father Tom Andert is currently “Prior”, or second in command, at the monastery. Below are copies of the love letters from Saint John’s Abbey monk Father Tom Andert to a … Continue reading
There have been no public statements or annual reports from the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board in almost four years. Other than the Abbey’s claim that that it is an “independent external Review Board” [ View ] it is … Continue reading
The page you are looking for moved here.
“The abbey’s own statements reflect knowledge of Schulte’s misconduct since 1992. The fact that the abbey has failed to reach out to victims of Schulte even while calling on victims of other monks to come forward represents unprecedented deception and … Continue reading
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
(SC Times) The former St. John’s Prep School student had occasionally tried to find information about the Rev. Francisco Schulte in the years since he was an altar boy at a North Carolina church where Schulte had once served.
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Rev. Jonathan Licari is now the pastor at Church of the Seven Dolors in Albany MN. Licari is listed as the pastor for Holy Family School as well.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
St. John’s Abbey Benedictine establishment at Collegeville, MN, the largest Benedictine monastery in the western world, adjacent to St. John’s University and St. John’s Preparatory School. At least 14 of the abbey’s nearly 200 monks have been credibly accused of … Continue reading