Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Former priest pleads not guilty to abusing Hastings altar boy
- Regarding The Hunt, Sanner and Wetterling
- Father Tupa's Web Site Gone, Porn Store Removed
- Jim Harbaugh and (Alleged) Perp Priest Backous
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Fr. Tupa's Wish Comes True
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Defrocked Episcopal Priest to Lead Spiritual Retreat in Episcopal Diocese of Georgia
- Retreat Facilitator's Past As Sex Abuser Resurfaces
- Backous Out, Licari In, as Trustee at Woodside
- Moral Theology Textbooks (Backous)
- Regarding VAC Roxanne Storms
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Review Board
The following is an excerpt from an updated page on this web site. The page, originally posted on March 26, 2011, was recently modified to include excerpts (below) from a memo written by Abbot John Klassen and minutes from the External Review … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: According to an October 22, 2013 email from Abbot John Klassen, “Fr. Jonathan voluntarily submitted to an evaluation by a qualified, highly-regarded therapist. This evaluation was thorough and covered all relevant issues.” The “evaluation” came after Fr. Jonathan Licari’s … Continue reading
Archbishop Harry Flynn, Abbot Timothy Kelly and Abbot John Klassen all knew of sexual abuse by Father Michael Bik long before the abuse was finally made public in 2006.
“As we discussed, I believe that misconduct by men such as Father Dan Ward and Abbot Timothy Kelly as perpetrators, and perhaps even more as concealers of misconduct perpetrated by others, have destroyed the integrity of the institution and the … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbot John Klassen promised my family and other survivors as a part of an agreement they would create a model of prevention, healing, reconciliation and an external review process created by and through the survivors’ community. Another empty … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Despite a history of misconduct dating back to the 1970′s, Father Tom Andert is currently “Prior”, or second in command, at the monastery. Below are copies of the love letters from Saint John’s Abbey monk Father Tom Andert to a … Continue reading
There have been no public statements or annual reports from the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board in almost four years. Other than the Abbey’s claim that that it is an “independent external Review Board” [ View ] it is … Continue reading
The page you are looking for moved here.
“The abbey’s own statements reflect knowledge of Schulte’s misconduct since 1992. The fact that the abbey has failed to reach out to victims of Schulte even while calling on victims of other monks to come forward represents unprecedented deception and … Continue reading
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
(SC Times) The former St. John’s Prep School student had occasionally tried to find information about the Rev. Francisco Schulte in the years since he was an altar boy at a North Carolina church where Schulte had once served.
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.