Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The List
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Police search St. John's Abbey for Hoefgen files
- Sister Irene Nowell and Abbot John Klassen to Speak
- Vulnerable Adult Victims Abandoned
- Tracking the Public Lists
- (KARE 11) Settlement May Shed New Light - Video
- 2 abbey priests leave jobs that involved the public
- Confidentiality Clauses No Longer In Effect
- St. John's Abbey/Prep clergy abuse settlement hits snag
- Father Licari Lied to Victim, Covered Up Abuse
- The 2015 List: Nineteen Names
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey to Open Sex-Abuse Files
- (MPR) In memoir, St. John's Abbey priest admits abusing high school student
- Tarlton Autobiography Excerpt #1
- (MPR) St. John's Abbey settles sex abuse suit
- (SC Times) Clergy Sex Abuse Lawsuit Settled
- (Star Tribune) Attorneys Say Settlement Reached
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster’s Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading