Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Schulte, Puerto Rico and Rey Rivera
- Southern Fried Homicide (Rivera/Schulte)
- Regarding Michelle Soldo Consulting / Backous
- MPR: Betrayed By Silence
- St. John's abbot reacts to abuse response criticism
- Monk Perpetrator Has Secret Identity… To Sell Online
- Message from Abbot John Klassen
- Opinion: DELIVERANCE (Duluth)
- 1969: "The New Direction" at Saint Scholastica (Duluth)
- 1969: St. Scholastica and Sexual Abuse (Duluth)
- 1971: Juvenile Court Used for Adult (Duluth)
- Priest on leave from Essentia, St. Michael's parish after allegations aired
- Backous on Failure
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Releasing names of priests accused of abuse will not end pressure on church
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Family accuses Ex-St. John's Prep headmaster of abuse
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Abbot John Klassen defends former St. John's headmaster accused of abuse
- Clergy abuse allegation surfaces against ex-St. John's Prep headmaster
- St. John's Abbey responds to lawsuit announcement
- Former St. John's Abbey monk accused of abusing boy
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster's Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading