Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200 sexual encounters
- Settlement sparks release of monk files
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Gillespie
- Released Files: Rev. Gillespie's 1996 Removal from St. Joseph, Minnesota
- Secret files on St. John's Abbey monks show hundreds of possible victims
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200-plus sexual encounters
- Media Advisory: McDonald, Wollmering, Eckroth, Gillespie, Hoefgen Files
- Abbey Statement on Release of Files
- Force of Habit
- The List
- Web Site Feedback
- Abbey leader says priest exonerated of molesting choirboy
- Another Accused Priest With Saint John's Ties
- Catholic Church Sex Abuse Survivors Frustrated By Pope Francis' US Visit, Lack Of Action
- The Perpetrator's Psalm
- ‘Incest’ best describes abuse by those you trust
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster’s Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading