Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- The Lost Book: Behind the Pine Curtain
- The List
- Rev. Anthony Ruff's Stay at St. Luke's Documented
- Background for Father Anthony Ruff, OSB
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Your Turn: Abbey charts right path for Catholics
- How Patrick Wall became the Catholic church's worst nightmare
- St. John’s Abbey Monks in Humacao, Puerto Rico
- Crosiers list 19 accused men, one newly linked to St. Cloud
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster's Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading