Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- The List
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
- Delayed Public Disclosure
- Misconduct, Deception and a Missing Student
- Regarding Father Jerome Tupa
- Tracking the Public Lists
- Diocese of Duluth releases names of accused priests
- Duluth List includes Zankl, Hohmann and Maiers
- Duluth list of accused priests includes 3 with Collegeville ties
- The Monk's Message
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster's Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading