Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- The List
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- Rev. Finian McDonald's Obituary: More Deception
- The secret bootlegging history of Stearns County
- Man convicted of sexual abuse to face child rape charge in Mass
- Matthew Feeney to stand trial in Massachusetts
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Victims abused by Minnesota casting director awarded more than $2 million
- 2 Victims Sexually Abused by Minnesota Casting Director Awarded $2.1 Million
- Lawsuit Filed re Father Doug Mullin, OSB
- Nine Monks Among Claims Against the Diocese of St. Cloud
- Rubén Rosario: 800 claims and counting as child sex-abuse law nears expiration
- Diocese served with dozens of lawsuits
- 10 Years Later, Abbot Klassen Still Hiding Abuse Claims
- We must share concern for all innocent people victimized by abusers or accusers
- Priest Accused Of Sexual Abuse, Again
Category Archives: Michael Hemmesch
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
On October 2, 2002 the St. Cloud Times reported that a settlement agreement between St. John’s and several victims had been reached. Three days later, and one month before Joshua Guimond disappeared, another article appeared in the St. Cloud Times.
After a season of bad news about sexual abuse by some monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., the monastery’s university has launched a series of ads intended to offer a positive view of the school.
[Webmaster’s Note: The following email was sent to SJU student Raj Chaphalkar by webmaster Pat Marker on September 11, 2006. It was a response to a letter that Mr. Chaphalkar submitted to the editor of The Record on September 10, … Continue reading
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
It was a frigid November night when he vanished from SJU without leaving his glasses, his coat or any solid clues to his whereabouts behind. Three years and a day later, Joshua Guimond is still missing.
St. John’s website officially advises that the character of the university is shaped by the Benedictine communities that founded the college: “By living according to Saint Benedict’s Rule, members of the monastic communities cultivate love of God, neighbor and self … Continue reading