Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Accused Perpetrator is monk-in-charge at Abbey
- It Can't Happen Here
- The List
- St. John's Abbey monk moves to stop release of deposition
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Homosexuality
However, the bullying carries much farther than a high school or university classroom. Homosexual men and women, as well as those who support them, are being turned away from one faith community.
We believe that human sexual orientation, both heterosexual and homosexual, is blessed by God as part of the original blessing of creation. We reject any suggestion that God withholds his blessings from some parts of his creation… We believe that … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
But far worse is the fact that a priest, Fr. Rene McGraw, who is also a philosophy professor at St. John’s, immediately gathered the student gay activists together and said a separate Mass for them so that he could give … Continue reading
The archbishop of St. Paul and Minneapolis refused to serve Communion to members of a gay and lesbian student group who were wearing rainbow buttons at a Sept. 26 Mass at St. John’s University’s campus.
During a St. John’s Abbey mass, students and others wearing protest buttons and sashes received Archbishop John Nienstedt’s hand of blessing rather than the eucharist.
A gay priest sex scandal has rocked the Catholic Church in Italy today after a weekly news magazine released details of a shock investigation it had carried out.
ROME – The Italian church says gay priests must not lead a “double life,” expressing pain and anger over a magazine article and video purporting to show priests frequenting gay locales in Rome.
“… the Catholic Church’s adamant opposition to gay marriage, coupled with its recent moves to restrict even celibate gay men from ordination, is a source of puzzlement if not scandal.” – CSB/SJU White Paper (August, 2007)
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
(New York Times) ROME, Sept. 21 – Homosexuals, even those who are celibate, will be barred from becoming Roman Catholic priests, a church official said Wednesday, under stricter rules soon to be released on one of the most sensitive issues … Continue reading