Traffic ReportVisitors Today: 1118
This Page Viewed: 169 times
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Prep School Headmaster's Exit from External Review Board
- Tevlin: The Catholic Church's long, weird week
- The Monk's Message
- Victims Released from Confidentiality Clauses
- The List
- A Victim Shares...
- St. John's Covered Up Abuse by Visiting Monk
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Abbey: Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message
- Abbot Klassen Still Doesn't Get It
- Liturgical Press Reorganizes, Longtime Employees Lose Jobs
- Minnesota Monastery Gone Wild
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- (NCR) Lawyer monk a complex behind-the-scenes player
- The Evidence against Father Dan Ward
- Demands grow to see secret list of Minnesota priests accused of abuse
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Homosexuality
However, the bullying carries much farther than a high school or university classroom. Homosexual men and women, as well as those who support them, are being turned away from one faith community.
We believe that human sexual orientation, both heterosexual and homosexual, is blessed by God as part of the original blessing of creation. We reject any suggestion that God withholds his blessings from some parts of his creation… We believe that … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
But far worse is the fact that a priest, Fr. Rene McGraw, who is also a philosophy professor at St. John’s, immediately gathered the student gay activists together and said a separate Mass for them so that he could give … Continue reading
The archbishop of St. Paul and Minneapolis refused to serve Communion to members of a gay and lesbian student group who were wearing rainbow buttons at a Sept. 26 Mass at St. John’s University’s campus.
During a St. John’s Abbey mass, students and others wearing protest buttons and sashes received Archbishop John Nienstedt’s hand of blessing rather than the eucharist.
A gay priest sex scandal has rocked the Catholic Church in Italy today after a weekly news magazine released details of a shock investigation it had carried out.
ROME – The Italian church says gay priests must not lead a “double life,” expressing pain and anger over a magazine article and video purporting to show priests frequenting gay locales in Rome.
“… the Catholic Church’s adamant opposition to gay marriage, coupled with its recent moves to restrict even celibate gay men from ordination, is a source of puzzlement if not scandal.” – CSB/SJU White Paper (August, 2007)
Collegeville – A priest at St. John’s University said he was resigning his leadership position because of the Vatican’s latest statement that homosexuals should be barred from entering the Roman Catholic priesthood.
(New York Times) ROME, Sept. 21 – Homosexuals, even those who are celibate, will be barred from becoming Roman Catholic priests, a church official said Wednesday, under stricter rules soon to be released on one of the most sensitive issues … Continue reading