Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Abbey Now Admits to 23 Monk Perpetrators
- Priests Files (PDFs) from the November 2015 File Release
- Sex offending monks have no contact with students … or do they?
- Bede Parry's Signed Statement
- Media Advisory: McDonald, Wollmering, Eckroth, Gillespie, Hoefgen Files
- Released Files: Rev. Gillespie's 1996 Removal from St. Joseph, Minnesota
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200-plus sexual encounters
- Secret files on St. John's Abbey monks show hundreds of possible victims
- Vatican thwarts review boards, documents show
- St. John's Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200 sexual encounters
- Settlement sparks release of monk files
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Gillespie
- Abbey Statement on Release of Files
- Force of Habit
- The List
- Web Site Feedback
- Abbey leader says priest exonerated of molesting choirboy
- Another Accused Priest With Saint John's Ties
- Catholic Church Sex Abuse Survivors Frustrated By Pope Francis' US Visit, Lack Of Action
- The Perpetrator's Psalm
- ‘Incest’ best describes abuse by those you trust
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
Category Archives: Harry Flynn
(StarTribune) The clergy sex abuse lawsuit against the Twin Cities archdiocese headed northwest Monday, when documents related to child abuse by five monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., were released and a lawsuit was filed to pry open … Continue reading
Two monks from Saint John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA), Father Jonathan Licari and Father Dan Ward, have been linked to the sexual abuse scandal at the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Archbishop Harry Flynn, Abbot Timothy Kelly and Abbot John Klassen all knew of sexual abuse by Father Michael Bik long before the abuse was finally made public in 2006.
[Updated March 18, 2013 @ 11:01pm] This past Sunday, I had a conversation with a victim of sexual abuse perpetrated by Msgr. Jerome Boxleitner. Boxleitner is not a monk from St. John’s but his name appears on this web site. Officials … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Members of a church sex-abuse survivors group will distribute pamphlets at St. Stephen Catholic Church in Anoka on Sunday morning informing parishioners that a former teacher of the parish school was recently identified as an accused abuser.
A former Minnesota man who was a 1983 victim of sexual abuse at St. John’s Preparatory School in Collegeville, MN is challenging local Catholic officials to explain why they shared a nine year silence about abuse allegations against a priest. … Continue reading
The latest round of sexual misconduct allegations involving Catholic clergy with ties to Central Minnesota hinges on two very familiar themes – truth and trust.
COLLEGEVILLE – A former St. John’s Preparatory School student launched a Web site Wednesday to help molestation victims and challenged Catholic officials in a letter to defend delays in notifying potential victims.
In 1997, the Archdiocese and Abbey learned of allegations of sexual abuse against Fr. Michael Bik. The public and potential victims should have been notified. They were not and Fr. Michael Bik continued his work at St. John’s Prep School.
COLLEGEVILLE – A former St. John’s Preparatory School student launched a Web site today to help clergy molestation victims and challenged local Catholic officials to come clean.
The following is a statement from the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and St. John’s Abbey, dated April 27, 2006. In September, 2005, a 50-year-old man informed the Victim Advocate of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis that … Continue reading
Though not required to do so, the more than 190 priests and brothers at St. John’s Abbey will abide by the sexual-abuse policy approved by American Catholic bishops last week in Dallas, Abbot John Klassen told the Benedictine monks Wednesday … Continue reading