Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- The Lost Book: Behind the Pine Curtain
- The List
- Rev. Anthony Ruff's Stay at St. Luke's Documented
- Background for Father Anthony Ruff, OSB
- Monk, St. John's Abbey apologize for message prompted by blog post
- Your Turn: Abbey charts right path for Catholics
- How Patrick Wall became the Catholic church's worst nightmare
- St. John’s Abbey Monks in Humacao, Puerto Rico
- Crosiers list 19 accused men, one newly linked to St. Cloud
- Mother of priest's victims reveals family pain
- MPR & Alleged Prep School Victim
- Dan Carle: Connected to It All
- Sexual Misconduct by Dr. Anthony Tabor (SJU)
- Where is Father Anthony Smithwick?
- Letter: Priests guilty of worst crime never paid for it
- Lawyers for abuse victims want diocese, abbey to release more information
- St. Cloud bishop, abbey abbot: We named all alleged abusers
- Wayzata parish celebrates 150th anniversary
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Harry Flynn
Two monks from Saint John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA), Father Jonathan Licari and Father Dan Ward, have been linked to the sexual abuse scandal at the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Archbishop Harry Flynn, Abbot Timothy Kelly and Abbot John Klassen all knew of sexual abuse by Father Michael Bik long before the abuse was finally made public in 2006.
[Updated March 18, 2013 @ 11:01pm] This past Sunday, I had a conversation with a victim of sexual abuse perpetrated by Msgr. Jerome Boxleitner. Boxleitner is not a monk from St. John’s but his name appears on this web site. Officials … Continue reading
“It’s the Church that’s causing the problems here, not the students or their opinions. In comparison to the Benedictines and the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community, Nienstedt and archbishops in general are conservative.” – Fr. Rene McGraw, St. … Continue reading
Members of a church sex-abuse survivors group will distribute pamphlets at St. Stephen Catholic Church in Anoka on Sunday morning informing parishioners that a former teacher of the parish school was recently identified as an accused abuser.
A former Minnesota man who was a 1983 victim of sexual abuse at St. John’s Preparatory School in Collegeville, MN is challenging local Catholic officials to explain why they shared a nine year silence about abuse allegations against a priest. … Continue reading
The latest round of sexual misconduct allegations involving Catholic clergy with ties to Central Minnesota hinges on two very familiar themes – truth and trust.
COLLEGEVILLE – A former St. John’s Preparatory School student launched a Web site Wednesday to help molestation victims and challenged Catholic officials in a letter to defend delays in notifying potential victims.
In 1997, the Archdiocese and Abbey learned of allegations of sexual abuse against Fr. Michael Bik. The public and potential victims should have been notified. They were not and Fr. Michael Bik continued his work at St. John’s Prep School.
COLLEGEVILLE – A former St. John’s Preparatory School student launched a Web site today to help clergy molestation victims and challenged local Catholic officials to come clean.
The following is a statement from the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and St. John’s Abbey, dated April 27, 2006. In September, 2005, a 50-year-old man informed the Victim Advocate of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis that … Continue reading
Though not required to do so, the more than 190 priests and brothers at St. John’s Abbey will abide by the sexual-abuse policy approved by American Catholic bishops last week in Dallas, Abbot John Klassen told the Benedictine monks Wednesday … Continue reading