Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The List
- St. John's Abbey monk moves to stop release of deposition
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Kate Lally
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
The Times Editorial Board has called on the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board to “share with the public what they know, their opinions on whether (Pat) Marker’s claims have veracity and if abbey leaders did do all they could … Continue reading
I. Organization of the Board The External Review Board was formed in June, 2003 as part of a settlement. The original composition of the Board was made up of four members selected by Jeffrey Anderson and four members selected by … Continue reading
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading