Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- The List
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Police search St. John's Abbey for Hoefgen files
- Sister Irene Nowell and Abbot John Klassen to Speak
- Vulnerable Adult Victims Abandoned
- Tracking the Public Lists
- (KARE 11) Settlement May Shed New Light - Video
- 2 abbey priests leave jobs that involved the public
- Confidentiality Clauses No Longer In Effect
- St. John's Abbey/Prep clergy abuse settlement hits snag
- Father Licari Lied to Victim, Covered Up Abuse
- The 2015 List: Nineteen Names
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey to Open Sex-Abuse Files
Category Archives: Kate Lally
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
The Times Editorial Board has called on the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board to “share with the public what they know, their opinions on whether (Pat) Marker’s claims have veracity and if abbey leaders did do all they could … Continue reading
I. Organization of the Board The External Review Board was formed in June, 2003 as part of a settlement. The original composition of the Board was made up of four members selected by Jeffrey Anderson and four members selected by … Continue reading
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading