Traffic ReportVisitors Today: 147
This Page Viewed: 196 times
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Prep School Headmaster's Exit from External Review Board
- Tevlin: The Catholic Church's long, weird week
- The Monk's Message
- Victims Released from Confidentiality Clauses
- The List
- A Victim Shares...
- St. John's Covered Up Abuse by Visiting Monk
- Abbey: Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Abbot Klassen Still Doesn't Get It
- Liturgical Press Reorganizes, Longtime Employees Lose Jobs
- Minnesota Monastery Gone Wild
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- (NCR) Lawyer monk a complex behind-the-scenes player
- The Evidence against Father Dan Ward
- Demands grow to see secret list of Minnesota priests accused of abuse
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Kate Lally
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
The Times Editorial Board has called on the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board to “share with the public what they know, their opinions on whether (Pat) Marker’s claims have veracity and if abbey leaders did do all they could … Continue reading
I. Organization of the Board The External Review Board was formed in June, 2003 as part of a settlement. The original composition of the Board was made up of four members selected by Jeffrey Anderson and four members selected by … Continue reading
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading