Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Catholic Church Sex Abuse Survivors Frustrated By Pope Francis' US Visit, Lack Of Action
- The Perpetrator's Psalm
- ‘Incest’ best describes abuse by those you trust
- Rev. Anthony Ruff Still on SJU Staff
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- The List
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
- (MPR) Monastery prior steps aside pending investigation
- Prep School Staff Members Take a Stand
- Questionable Data Used as Basis for Prep School Press Release
- Kettler to Address Some, Not All, Perps
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
Category Archives: Kate Lally
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
The Times Editorial Board has called on the St. John’s Abbey External Review Board to “share with the public what they know, their opinions on whether (Pat) Marker’s claims have veracity and if abbey leaders did do all they could … Continue reading
I. Organization of the Board The External Review Board was formed in June, 2003 as part of a settlement. The original composition of the Board was made up of four members selected by Jeffrey Anderson and four members selected by … Continue reading
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading