Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- New Minn. law allows more childhood abuse lawsuits
- Alleged Rape (and a current coverup) at Saint John's
- The List
- New photo of Josh Guimond, still missing after 10 years
- Police Release Age-Enhanced Photo of Missing College Student Josh Guimond
- Letter #2 to Saint Joseph Parishioners
- Misconduct by Fr. Mel Taylor
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Regarding Father Tupa's Bulletin Message
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- Meet the Monks
- 50 Years a Monk; [33 Years a Sexual Predator]
- Abbot Relaxes Stand... Four Restricted Monks Featured
- St. John's Removes Deceptive Statement from its Web Site
- Steps Toward Becoming a Monk
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: David Baraga
Today (November 10, 2009) marks the seven year anniversary of Joshua Guimond’s disappearance from the St. John’s University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Wollmering’s room searched by County officials. Wollmering’s Victim Count Now 6 Father Wollmering’s obituary references his “retirement” from his position as teacher and counselor at St. John’s University.
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
ST. CLOUD, MINN. — A sexual abuse victim resigned in protest Friday from an external review board formed by St. John’s Abbey in response to the clergy sexual abuse scandal.
Mr. Marker is an honorable man who did the honorable thing which of course raises the question as to where do Chairman Baraga and the rest of the board stand on this issue. I wish the Times would do the … Continue reading
COLLEGEVILLE – Pat Marker felt he was prevented from helping those who needed help the most. Marker resigned in protest Friday from an external review board formed as part of St. John’s Abbey’s response to a clergy sexual abuse scandal.
COLLEGEVILLE, MN – Saint John’s Abbey’s External Review Board, established in 2003 as part of Saint John’s Abbey’s response to allegations of sexual misconduct by some of its members, has submitted its annual report to Abbot John Klassen, OSB, and … Continue reading
I. Organization of the Board The External Review Board was formed in June, 2003 as part of a settlement. The original composition of the Board was made up of four members selected by Jeffrey Anderson and four members selected by … Continue reading
Collegeville – St. John’s Abbey named eight members of its nine-person External Review Board on Tuesday. The board’s responsibilities include advising the abbey regarding how to respond compassionately and effectively to survivors of sexual abuse and to minimize the possibility … Continue reading
June 17, 2003 — Abbot John Klassen, OSB, of Saint John’s Abbey today announced the membership and the mission of an External Review Board to review allegations of sexual misconduct against members of the abbey and to provide advice on … Continue reading