Search by Topic
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Abbey Releases New, Incomplete, List
- Abbey: Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Archdiocesan List… Omission #2 (Blumeyer)
- Father Tupa Fails to Address Allegations
- Video: Father Tupa Addresses Marker's Letter to Parishioners
- More from Joshua Guimond's Hard Drive
- Joshua Guimond's Internet Search
- Critics claim St. John's Abbey still holds secrets (Video)
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Monk Regrets Sexual Abuse
- Monk Photos
- St. John's Abbey issues list of clergy 'likely' to have abused minors
- Abuse allegations shake St. John's Abbey
- Klassen: All nine child molesters are "lowest category for risk" to reoffend
- St. Joseph church reports stolen nativity figurines
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Paul GoPaul
We have been forthcoming and acknowledged the occasions when members of our community harmed others. – Saint John’s Abbey (2013) [ View ] Has the Abbey been forthcoming?
Since 1940, at least 50 members of the Saint John’s community have been accused of sexual abuse or misconduct. An equal or greater number of men participated in the coverup of misconduct. The issues and conversations related to sexual abuse … Continue reading
We have received credible information/allegations about the following lay and visiting faculty members at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA):
In 2002, Pahrump resident Rita Prince heard some shocking news from her sister. Their 18-year-old brother Patrick Ryan, who hung himself in a jail cell in 1969, had been undergoing psychiatric counseling after being drugged and raped by a Catholic … Continue reading
Two sex predator priests honored in LA black Catholic evangelical award, while Cardinal Mahony looks the other way
Webmaster’s Note: Fr. Paul GoPaul worked at St. John’s University in the 1970′s and has at least two victims. Fr. Paul GoPaul was a member of The Society of St. Edmund, was a visiting priest at St. John’s.
St. John’s Abbey Benedictine establishment at Collegeville, MN, the largest Benedictine monastery in the western world, adjacent to St. John’s University and St. John’s Preparatory School. At least 14 of the abbey’s nearly 200 monks have been credibly accused of … Continue reading
Ms. Lally, I would like to attend the next Review Board meeting to discuss the following information.
Collegeville, Minn. – Two sisters said Monday their brother killed himself in 1971 because of the trauma of being sexually abused by a visiting professor at St. John’s University.
The sisters of a former St. John’s University student asked St. John’s Abbey today to confirm that a visiting professor sexually abused their brother in 1970.
Email from the Office of the President regarding Father Paul A GoPaul
Collegeville, Minn. — Rita Prince and Terry Ryan stood beneath the massive concrete bell tower at St. John’s University in Collegeville, clutching a picture of their brother. In the 1960s-era photo, Patrick Ryan is dressed smartly in a black suit, … Continue reading