Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Father Brennan Maiers Dies at 86
- Koopmann: Poetry and Cockwarmers
- Rev. Robert Koopmann - Secrets Caught Up
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
Policy Not Followed… A Letter to Abbot John Klassen
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
Your turn: Abbey defends its oversight of Schulte
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
Abbey Issues Apology
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
Fr. Francisco Schulte… 2008 Tour Guide
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
St. John’s Abbey offers differing accounts on accused monk’s status
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
Abbey Statement on Father Francisco Schulte
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Congress of Abbots Update
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.