Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Former priest pleads not guilty to abusing Hastings altar boy
- Regarding The Hunt, Sanner and Wetterling
- Father Tupa's Web Site Gone, Porn Store Removed
- Jim Harbaugh and (Alleged) Perp Priest Backous
- Letter to Catholic Church officials calls for Father Timothy Backous' removal from ministry
- Fr. Tupa's Wish Comes True
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Defrocked Episcopal Priest to Lead Spiritual Retreat in Episcopal Diocese of Georgia
- Retreat Facilitator's Past As Sex Abuser Resurfaces
- Backous Out, Licari In, as Trustee at Woodside
- Moral Theology Textbooks (Backous)
- Regarding VAC Roxanne Storms
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.