Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Abbey Statement Regarding Father Tom Andert
- Abuse allegations 'unsubstantiated' against former St. John's Abbey prior
- Klassen: Allegation against Andert is unsubstantiated
- 2,000 Area Students On Campus in Collegeville
- 29 Questions for Abbot John Klassen, OSB
- Employee Open Forum with Abbot John
- Audio of Father Dan Ward and Alleged Victim
- Rev. Dan Ward Confronted After Presentation (Transcribed)
- Personal files of clergy abuse victim were made public
- Abbey Uses Tarlton Obituary to Rewrite History
- Father Allen Tarlton Obituary
- Victims say St. John's Abbey released documents containing personal information
- Contact With Gary Schoener and the WICC?
- Abbey could offer guidance amid scandal
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Former Student Remembers Father Dan Ward
- Abbey's Statement regarding lawsuit related to Othmar Hohmann
- Abbey Releases Files of 18 Offenders (View Here)
- St. John's Abbey releases files on child-abusing monks
- St. John’s Abbey Releases Monks’ Files In Abuse Settlement
- St. John's Abbey releases files on 18 monks accused of abuse
- Former St. Joseph Priest Accused of Sex Abuse in New Lawsuit
- Abbey Statement Regarding MPR News Story
- A year after son's suicide, parents seek change at St. John's
- Monks Who Have Passed
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Backous
- Late 1960's... Three Abusive Priests at St. Anselm in the Bronx
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.