Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- The List
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- Rev. Finian McDonald's Obituary: More Deception
- The secret bootlegging history of Stearns County
- Man convicted of sexual abuse to face child rape charge in Mass
- Matthew Feeney to stand trial in Massachusetts
- Victims abused by Minnesota casting director awarded more than $2 million
- 2 Victims Sexually Abused by Minnesota Casting Director Awarded $2.1 Million
- Lawsuit Filed re Father Doug Mullin, OSB
- Nine Monks Among Claims Against the Diocese of St. Cloud
- Rubén Rosario: 800 claims and counting as child sex-abuse law nears expiration
- Diocese served with dozens of lawsuits
- 10 Years Later, Abbot Klassen Still Hiding Abuse Claims
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.