Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- INVESTIGATORS: A monk's message (Video)
- Andert, Taylor, Ward, Backous "Under Investigation"
- The List
- Gagliardi: Knowledge of Misconduct Since 1950's
- No. 2 Leader at St. John's Abbey Steps Aside on Abuse Claim
- Photos: Saint John's Prep
- Klassen to Saint John’s Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Longtime leader at St. John's Abbey accused of sex abuse
- (MPR) Monastery prior steps aside pending investigation
- Prep School Staff Members Take a Stand
- Questionable Data Used as Basis for Prep School Press Release
- Kettler to Address Some, Not All, Perps
- Andert Will Attend Reunion This Weekend, His Victim Will Not
- Tarlton's Perp?
- Abbey Releases Eckroth Obituary Minus Allegations
- Monk repeatedly accused of sex abuse dies at abbey
- St. John's monk accused of sexual abuse dies at 88
- Jury acquits ex-priest accused of sexual abuse in Hastings church
- Father Richard Eckroth Dies; Abbey Silent
- Visiting Monk: Rev. Michael Brunovsky, OSB
- Former Hastings priest to be tried this week in sex abuse case
- Abbey Silenced Alleged Tauscher Victim
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.