Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Accused Perpetrator is monk-in-charge at Abbey
- It Can't Happen Here
- The List
- St. John's Abbey monk moves to stop release of deposition
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Sant’ Anselmo Monastery
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
We regret and apologize for the shortcomings of the Abbey’s May 18 statement, which neither reflected changes in the past 30 years nor presented adequately the complexities of The Rev. Francisco Schulte’s situation. Moreover, although Schulte remained a member of … Continue reading
St. John’s Abbey on Tuesday issued an apology and said it regretted “shortcomings” in its statement last month about the work history and whereabouts of an abbey monk after the monk was accused of sexual abuse.
This photo shows Fr. Francisco Schulte giving a tour to the newest ”residents” of Sant’ Anselmo Monastery at Subiaco.
(SC Times) COLLEGEVILLE — St. John’s Abbey publications and newspaper articles from the 1990s on contradict the abbey’s own statement about the whereabouts and work history of the Rev. Francisco Schulte after the abbey received an allegation of sexual misconduct … Continue reading
From that time through June of 2002, Father Francisco was living at Saint John’s Abbey with “prudent, non-risk” limitations on his ministry.
Saint John’s Abbey was well represented at this Congress. Timothy Kelly, OSB, was there as the American Cassinese Congregation’s president. William Skudlarek, OSB, updated the Congress on thework of the Monastic Interreligious Dialog (MID). Michael Naughton, OSB, presented a report … Continue reading
Weather predictions for 19 September warned of the first killing frost of 1992. But abbey members were numbed by other factors, more deeply felt, as well.