Traffic ReportVisitors Today: 547
Past Year: 147046
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Archdiocese List Includes Three Abbey Monks
- Judge orders St. Paul archdiocese, Winona diocese, to release lists of accused priests
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Administrative Histories - Saint John's University
- Administrative History - Saint John's Abbey
- Administrative History - Saint John's Prep
- Hoefgen's Housemate: Perps are Mentally Ill (Video)
- Minnetonka priest’s tenant is ex-priest who abused teen
- Archdiocese Statement Regarding Francis Hoefgen
- Documents: Stearns priest investigation file destroyed in routine purge
- Father David Ostrowski Background
- Ex-Hastings priest living in Anoka County named in abuse suit
- Saint Luke Institute (1978 Brochure)
- Filed Complaint re Hoefgen Matter
- Photos of Father Fran Hoefgen, OSB
- Archdiocese Facing New Allegations Of Priest Abuse
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Sacro Speco
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
How can I order copies of this Catholic English/Chinese New Testament — or even the full Bible in English/Chinese — for use in our Benedictine Sanctuary of the Sacro Speco here in Italy, outside of Rome?