Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part One)
- Behind Father Kim's 1984 Exile to Japan (Part Two)
- Pope Confirms 'Gay Lobby' at Vatican
- Regarding the Abbey's Response: One Sentence Stands Out
- Memo: Dan Ward Stepping Down at RCRI
- Sauk Rapids man sues abbey, school, Benedictine order under new law
- Fr. Tom Andert's Love Letters
- Abbey's Response to Allegations Against Father Allen Tarlton
- Victim recounts abuse at St. John's Prep
- St. John's Names an Offender, 38 Years Later
- Father Allen Tarlton Chronology
- St. John's Abbey Lawsuit Coming (Tarlton)
- Students & Monks Invited to Touch
- Naked Retreat Cancelled
- Meet Roger Julkowski
- Allegations of sexual misconduct bring two monks under investigation
- Regarding Rev. Dominic Keller
- Abbey & Diocese Shuffle Offending Priests
- Fr. Mel Taylor... Leaving the Bahamas
- Father Mel Taylor Confronted at Mass, Leaves Bahamas
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Sacro Speco
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
On May 18, 2010, a lawsuit was filed against Fr. Francisco Schulte, a pedophile priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, MN.
How can I order copies of this Catholic English/Chinese New Testament — or even the full Bible in English/Chinese — for use in our Benedictine Sanctuary of the Sacro Speco here in Italy, outside of Rome?