Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- The List
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- Rev. Finian McDonald's Obituary: More Deception
- The secret bootlegging history of Stearns County
- Man convicted of sexual abuse to face child rape charge in Mass
- Matthew Feeney to stand trial in Massachusetts
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Victims abused by Minnesota casting director awarded more than $2 million
- 2 Victims Sexually Abused by Minnesota Casting Director Awarded $2.1 Million
- Lawsuit Filed re Father Doug Mullin, OSB
- Nine Monks Among Claims Against the Diocese of St. Cloud
- Rubén Rosario: 800 claims and counting as child sex-abuse law nears expiration
- Diocese served with dozens of lawsuits
- 10 Years Later, Abbot Klassen Still Hiding Abuse Claims
- We must share concern for all innocent people victimized by abusers or accusers
- Priest Accused Of Sexual Abuse, Again
Category Archives: Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A Puerto Rican man who claims he was sexually abused by a priest affiliated with a Minnesota abbey filed a lawsuit Monday against his alleged abuser and the religious order that runs the abbey.
Two survivors of abuse by St. John’s Abbey’s Fr. Raymond “Francisco” Schulte visited Colegio San Antonio Abad in Humacao, Puerto Rico on Sunday, May 1, 2011. Both men were abused by Fr. Schulte while attending the high school in the … Continue reading
(El Nuevo Dia) Dos abogados norteamericanos expertos en casos de abuso sexual contra menores radicaron en la mañana de ayer una demanda en el Tribunal Federal a nombre de un hombre de 46 años que, según adelantó este diario, alega … Continue reading
(EL VOCERO) El sacerdote Raymond Francisco Schulte y la orden de San Benito, fueron demandados en el Tribunal federal por una alegada víctima de abuso sexual en el 1977 mientras estudiaba en el Colegio San Antonio Abad de Humacao.
(AP) A Puerto Rican man who claims he was sexually abused by a priest affiliated with a Minnesota abbey filed a lawsuit Monday against his alleged abuser and the religious order that runs the abbey.
(SC Times) SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — A lawsuit filed Monday in a Puerto Rico court accuses a St. John’s Abbey monk of sexually abusing a teenager in 1978 at a boarding school in Humacao.
SAN JUAN — Un ex estudiante del Colegio Católico San Antonio Abad de Humacao demandó por daños y perjuicios al ex capellán y Principal de la institución y por abusar sexualmente de él mientras era estudiante de octavo grado a … Continue reading
At a news conference this afternoon in San Juan, Puerto Rico, attorneys Jeff Anderson and Patrick Noaker announced that a lawsuit had been filed against a St. John’s Abbey monk Father Raymond “Francisco” Schulte, St. John’s Abbey and the Order … Continue reading
Fr . Francisco Schulte, a monk/priest from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA), has been accused of sexually abusing at least four students at Colegio San Antonio Abad (High School) in Humacao, Puerto Rico in the late 1970’s. Ray Schulte graduated … Continue reading
Born: February 26, 1953 in Cincinnati, Ohio Professed: July 11, 1974 Ordained: January 19, 1979 Known Victims: 9 Age of Victims: 12-17 Location: Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Mexico
Equally significant was the year 1973, the year of the first novitiate which would include candidates for the brotherhood and the priesthood. Fr. Jaime Reyes, liturgist, teacher, and theologian, was put in charge of novices Raymond Schulte (from North Carolina), … Continue reading
This school, known as Escuela San Antonio Abad, opened in September 1950. It was a free school for one hundred boys of the region and offered academic courses and prevocational training in mechanics, carpentry, and agriculture.
Accused of Misconduct (in Puerto Rico): Roger Botz (1962-1967) Jerome Coller (1963-1965) Thomas Gillespie (1968-1975) Francisco Schulte (1977-1981) Zacheus Zuehlke (1977-1978)
Los abogados Jeff Anderson y Patrick Noaker -conocidos por su cruzada en contra del abuso sexual de menores- ofrecerán detalles este lunes de una demanda incoada contra la orden religiosa de San Benito y un sacerdote norteamericano que alegadamente abusó … Continue reading
(SC Times) A news conference has been scheduled for Monday in front of the Federico Degetau Federal Building in San Juan, Puerto Rico, to announce a new lawsuit against a St. John’s Abbey monk and the Order of St. Benedict … Continue reading
Media Alert Press Conference Monday May 2, @ 1 P.M. AST Federico Degetau Federal Building
Conferencia de prensa lunes 2 de mayo, a la 1 P.M. (Hora Atlántico) en el edificio Federal Federico Degetau
I am requesting that you immediately notify all potential victims of Fr. Francisco Schulte in Puerto Rico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rome, Mexico and the Bahamas.
(St. Cloud Times) St. John’s Abbey has removed from its website a statement about the work history of one of its monks accused of sexual abuse after questions were raised about the validity of the information in the statement.
At least four claims made in the St. John’s Abbey “Statement on Father Francisco Schulte” (May 18, 2010) [ View ] are blatantly false or contradict other statements made by the Abbey: