Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
Category Archives: 2015 File Release
(Star Tribune) St. John’s Abbey released its personnel files on 18 monks credibly accused of sexually abusing minors on Tuesday, but the files already were being labeled incomplete by victims’ advocates.
On January 19, 2016, Abbot John Klassen and Saint John’s Abbey released and made available to the public the files of eighteen monk offenders.
(MPR) As part of a lawsuit settlement, St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., on Tuesday released the personnel files of 18 monks it says were credibly accused of sexually abusing minors.
COLLEGEVILLE (AP) – St. John’s Abbey has released personnel files of 18 monks it says were credibly accused of sexually abusing minors.
*** Rev. Richard Eckroth Timeline | Key Documents | File 1 | File 2 | File 3 *** Rev. Thomas Gillespie Timeline | Key Documents | File 1 *** Rev. Francis Hoefgen Timeline | Key Documents | File 1 *** Rev. Finian McDonald Timeline | Key Documents | File 1 | … Continue reading
(Worthy Adversary) Everything the bishops have been led you to believe about the independent power of lay review boards is deliberately misleading.
(Star Tribune) One priest reported 200 sexual encounters, including some with students at St. John’s University and prep school. Another recorded the names of dozens of boys he brought to a cabin, some of whom he sexually abused. Another abuser … Continue reading
(SC Times) ST. PAUL — The personnel files of five St. John’s Abbey monks were released Tuesday as part of the settlement of a lawsuit against the abbey and one of its monks.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KMSP) – Brand new, once-secret files on 19 monks from St. John’s Abbey show they may have abused hundreds of children. Attorney Jeff Anderson released the files of 5 of those monks Tuesday, saying time is running … Continue reading
(StarTribune) The first batch of personnel files on monks accused of sex abuse at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville were released Tuesday, in which a former counselor and dormitory prefect at St. John’s University reported having 200 sexual encounters — … Continue reading
Earlier today, files were released regarding Father Tom Gillespie’s 1996 removal from St. Joseph, Minnesota.
Release the files of five St. John’s monks accused of sexually abusing children.
[Webmaster’s Note: The following statement was made by Saint John’s Abbey ahead of Tuesday’s release of five priest files. The files were turned over and are being released as part of a settlement between the abbey and one of Father Allen Tarlton’s victims. … Continue reading