Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The List
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
Category Archives: National Catholic Youth Choir
It grieves us deeply to inform you that a minor who participated in the recently-concluded National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) summer camp has made a serious report alleging misconduct by an adult associated with the camp. Subject: Confidential Notification Notice … Continue reading
Andre’ Louis Heywood (artistic director of the St. John’s Boys’ Choir) is reportedly on “academic leave” after seen with law enforcement leaving the Stephen B. Humphrey Theater on the campus of Saint John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA) earlier this … Continue reading
The St. John’s Boys Choir and the National Catholic Youth Choir recently learned of a report from a minor alleging misconduct by an adult associated with both organizations.
It grieves us deeply to inform you that a minor who participated in the recently-concluded National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) summer camp has made a serious report alleging misconduct by an adult associated with the camp.
Father Anthony Ruff remains on the staff at St. John’s University [ Link ] despite credible allegations of sexual misconduct and retaliation, after which he was sent to the Saint Luke Institute in Maryland for more than one year. Father Anthony Ruff also remains … Continue reading
MOLINE — Sacred Heart Church, 1608 13th St., will host a concert by the National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) on Friday, June 28, at 7:30 p.m. The concert is part of the choir’s tour of Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota.