Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Patrick Pinder
[Webmaster’s Note: The following text is from the Benedictine Volunteers Bahamas web site [ View ]. Father Mel Taylor left the Bahamas after being confronted at a Nassau church on June 3, 2012 [ View ] after Archbishop Patrick Pinder … Continue reading
In late December of 2011, [Victim] met with Archbishop Patrick Pinder in the conference room in the chancery at St. Francis Cathedral in Nassau, Bahamas. The meeting was close to an hour in length. [Victim] asked that Pinder bring Father … Continue reading
This still frame, from a video taken with a cell phone camera on June 3, 2012, shows a man (at right) using a microphone to address the congregation at Father Mel Taylor’s last mass [ View ] in the Bahamas.
Like Abbot Timothy Kelly and Abbot John Klassen before him, Archbishop Patrick Pinder (Bahamas) was made aware of Father Mel Taylor’s misconduct. Had Archbishop Pinder acted in the best interests of his church and Mel Taylor’s victim, the incident on … Continue reading
Pinder said it is unfortunate that there are some members of the Order of St. Benedict against whom allegations of sexual abuse have risen. [Webmaster’s Note: Those “members” include Father Mel Taylor, who reportedly left the Bahamas on June 4, … Continue reading