Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Accused Perpetrator is monk-in-charge at Abbey
- It Can't Happen Here
- The List
- St. John's Abbey monk moves to stop release of deposition
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Statements
Dear Members of the Saint John’s Communities, Over the past years, I have been very aware of the fact that it is not only the monks who feel the impact of allegations of misconduct by members of our monastic community. … Continue reading
According to an email sent by Aaron Raverty on August 2nd: “In our continuing effort to be responsible and to clarify our position and use of terminology, the abbey’s response team, in cooperation with legal counsel, has written this “Statement … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: This is yet another attempt by the abbey’s public relations team to shift the focus from the members of its community who have raped, sodomized and otherwise destroyed the lives of 100’s of victims who trusted the monks … Continue reading
Monks “on restriction” have no pastoral or teaching responsibilities, nor do they have unsupervised social contact with students or other young persons. They are not allowed to work in the Preparatory School or University, to use most campus academic, athletic … Continue reading
I attended classes at St. John’s Preparatory School, Collegeville, Minnesota, from September 1981 to May 1983, eventually receiving my diploma in May 1983. I took a literary analysis/writing course (the exact name of the course, I do not recall) taught … Continue reading