Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- New Minn. law allows more childhood abuse lawsuits
- Alleged Rape (and a current coverup) at Saint John's
- The List
- New photo of Josh Guimond, still missing after 10 years
- Police Release Age-Enhanced Photo of Missing College Student Josh Guimond
- Letter #2 to Saint Joseph Parishioners
- Misconduct by Fr. Mel Taylor
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- Abbey Letter Lists Eighteen Offending Monks
- Regarding Father Tupa's Bulletin Message
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- Meet the Monks
- 50 Years a Monk; [33 Years a Sexual Predator]
- Abbot Relaxes Stand... Four Restricted Monks Featured
- St. John's Removes Deceptive Statement from its Web Site
- Steps Toward Becoming a Monk
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: SNAP
Collegeville — Gathered on the very grounds where monks of St. John’s Abbey sexually abused them, past victims Tuesday embraced reparations they hope will become a model for the Roman Catholic Church.
Collegeville – Expressing his sorrow to victims who had been sexually abused by St. John’s Abbey monks, Abbot John Klassen outlined Tuesday a far-reaching settlement that ensures that new abuse allegations against monks will be reported to an outside investigative … Continue reading
Collegeville – An apology, validation and a promise to ensure sexual abuse won’t happen to another child or adult. These, for many survivors of clergy sexual abuse, are far more important than financial settlement.
In an idyllic campus setting 80 miles from the Twin Cities, the world’s largest Benedictine abbey houses a university, prep school, monastery _ and more than a dozen monks under restrictions for life for sexually abusing adolescents or young adults.