Search by Topic
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Hoefgen's Brother Also Perp Priest; Mom a Nun
- Clergy Misconduct Lawsuit Targets St. John's Abbey (Video)
- Monk Regrets Sexual Abuse
- Nine Child Sex Offenders in Collegeville
- Monk Photos
- St. John's Abbey issues list of clergy 'likely' to have abused minors
- Abuse allegations shake St. John's Abbey
- Klassen: All nine child molesters are "lowest category for risk" to reoffend
- St. John's Abbey Releases New, Incomplete, List
- St. Joseph church reports stolen nativity figurines
- Father Licari's Exit from the External Review Board
- St. John's Abbey discloses names of 18 monks suspected of child sex abuse
- St. John's Abbey releases list of 18 monks accused of abuse (Audio)
- 3 new names on St. John's accused monks list (Video)
- St. John’s Abbey Releases List Of 18 Accused Monks
- Critics claim St. John's Abbey still holds secrets (Video)
Search by Date
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: SNAP
Only five months ago, attorney Jeffrey Anderson of St. Paul lambasted Benedictine monks at St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, Minn., as “the worst among the orders — the darkest of the dark.”
Collegeville — Gathered on the very grounds where monks of St. John’s Abbey sexually abused them, past victims Tuesday embraced reparations they hope will become a model for the Roman Catholic Church.
Collegeville – Expressing his sorrow to victims who had been sexually abused by St. John’s Abbey monks, Abbot John Klassen outlined Tuesday a far-reaching settlement that ensures that new abuse allegations against monks will be reported to an outside investigative … Continue reading
Collegeville – An apology, validation and a promise to ensure sexual abuse won’t happen to another child or adult. These, for many survivors of clergy sexual abuse, are far more important than financial settlement.
In an idyllic campus setting 80 miles from the Twin Cities, the world’s largest Benedictine abbey houses a university, prep school, monastery _ and more than a dozen monks under restrictions for life for sexually abusing adolescents or young adults.