Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Father Brennan Maiers Dies at 86
- Koopmann: Poetry and Cockwarmers
- Rev. Robert Koopmann - Secrets Caught Up
- The List
- Eleven SJP Grads Among Monk Perpetrators
- Reports surface of ‘sex competition’ in Patrick Hall
- CSB/SJU community demands action after allegation of 'sex competition' among St. John's students
- CSB, SJU Investigate Alleged Sex Competition (AP)
- CSB/SJU investigating allegations of 'sex competition' run by male students
- St. John's Boys' Choir completes investigation into sexual misconduct allegation
- Stearns County football coach under investigation resigns
- Former Kimball coach shares story following closed investigation
- Tim Nahan Press Conference
- Minnesota high school football coach being investigated after complaint
- Grandson of college coaching legend John Gagliardi on leave
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
- Letter to Michael Hemesath re Sexual Assault
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
Author Archives: admin
“The Koopmann I know likes to get his students drunk and read ejaculate poetry while trying on hand-knit cockwarmers.” – Former SJU Student (February, 2016) At the time of this incident, Koopmann was a Faculty Resident at St. John’s University.
Former St. John’s Abbey monk regarding Rev. Robert Koopmann: I told you [Koopmann’s] story was yet to be told!! I sent him an email once telling him one day his secrets would be made public and his hypocrisy would do … Continue reading
Father Brennan Maiers was inappropriate with at least six individuals, the youngest victim was believed to be eleven years old. In 1992, the abbey settled with one of Maiers’ victims. His victims would likely disagree with this line of his … Continue reading
Among the 100+ accused perpetrators at St. John’s are eleven graduates of St. John’s Preparatory School: Fr. Angelo Zankl (SJP ’18) Abbot John Eidenschink (SJP ’31) Fr. Aloysius Michels (SJP ’30) Fr. Allen Tarlton (SJP ’46) Fr. Thomas Thole (SJP … Continue reading
COLLEGEVILLE (St. Cloud Times) — Almost 400 College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University students gathered in the heart of the St. John’s campus Thursday afternoon, missing class to show solidarity and demand action from administration after allegations of a ‘sex … Continue reading
(Bring Me The News) The College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University are investigating reports of a competition among some Johnnies students to have the most sexual encounters with specified Bennies.
COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. (AP) — The College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University are investigating allegations that some male students started a competition this fall to see who could have more sexual encounters with female students.
(The Record) SJU Residential Life, Faculty Residents, Resident Assistants and Title IX officers are investigating allegations that St. John’s students on the first and second floors of St. Patrick Hall started a competition over who can have the most sexual … Continue reading
A former Kimball High School football coach and teacher who says false allegations of sexual assault cost him his job is sharing his story.
ST. JOSEPH — An unnamed person is no longer involved with the St. John’s Boys Choirs after the organization determined allegations of sexual misconduct against minors were “more likely than not.”
Attorney Jeff Anderson and survivor Tim Nahan discusses Tim’s lawsuit against Saint John’s Abbey and the Diocese of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. Nahan was allegedly abused by Father Cosmas Dahlheimer at the Church of St. Joseph in St. Joseph, Minnesota when … Continue reading
(KSTP) A Stearns County high school football coach under investigation by a school district and the sheriff’s office has stepped down.
(Bring Me The News) A Minnesota high school football coach has been suspended by his school pending an investigation into an alleged sexual assault. Kimball High School head football coach Johnny Benson has been placed on administrative leave from coaching … Continue reading
(USA Today) The grandson of one of the most celebrated football coaches in history finds himself off the sideline following an investigation in Minnesota.
With the long-overdue addition of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier from St. Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA), our list of credibly accused individuals affiliated with St. John’s is now at 103. View The List
It grieves us deeply to inform you that a minor who participated in the recently-concluded National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) summer camp has made a serious report alleging misconduct by an adult associated with the camp. Subject: Confidential Notification Notice … Continue reading
Andre’ Louis Heywood (artistic director of the St. John’s Boys’ Choir) is reportedly on “academic leave” after seen with law enforcement leaving the Stephen B. Humphrey Theater on the campus of Saint John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA) earlier this … Continue reading
In you have information regarding misconduct and/or the whereabouts of Rev. Michael Leonard Hahn O.S.B, please send us a note.
The St. John’s Boys Choir and the National Catholic Youth Choir recently learned of a report from a minor alleging misconduct by an adult associated with both organizations.