Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- The Saint John’s Bible: Final Pages Unveiled
- Sister Anne Marie Biermaier Made Aware of Allegations
- St. Ben's Response Self-Serving
- Biermaier Removes Facebook Page
- 103rd Accused... Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- Photos of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier
- The List
- Notice to NCYC Alumnae and Parents/Guardians
- Joint Statement
- Stearns County Press Release
- Andre' Louis Heywood on Academic Leave
- NCYC Confidential Notification
- Where is Fr. Michael Leonard Hahn?
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
Author Archives: admin
With the long-overdue addition of Sister Ann Marie Biermaier from St. Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph, Minnesota (USA), our list of credibly accused individuals affiliated with St. John’s is now at 103. View The List
It grieves us deeply to inform you that a minor who participated in the recently-concluded National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) summer camp has made a serious report alleging misconduct by an adult associated with the camp. Subject: Confidential Notification Notice … Continue reading
Andre’ Louis Heywood (artistic director of the St. John’s Boys’ Choir) is reportedly on “academic leave” after seen with law enforcement leaving the Stephen B. Humphrey Theater on the campus of Saint John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA) earlier this … Continue reading
In you have information regarding misconduct and/or the whereabouts of Rev. Michael Leonard Hahn O.S.B, please send us a note.
The St. John’s Boys Choir and the National Catholic Youth Choir recently learned of a report from a minor alleging misconduct by an adult associated with both organizations.
It grieves us deeply to inform you that a minor who participated in the recently-concluded National Catholic Youth Choir (NCYC) summer camp has made a serious report alleging misconduct by an adult associated with the camp.
[Excerpt] In his letter, [Richard] Sipe claimed that the abuse crisis in the U.S. was a systemic problem, and to drive the point home, he cited examples from both the Archdiocese of Washington, and from St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, … Continue reading
(NY Times) A. W. Richard Sipe, a researcher, psychotherapist and former priest who spent his life studying the roots of sex abuse within the Roman Catholic Church, becoming one of the subject’s leading experts, died on Wednesday in the La … Continue reading
(WCCO) According to Stearns County Jail records, 51-year-old Father Tony Oelrich of the Christ Church Newman Center Catholic Student Community was arrested on suspicion of third degree criminal sexual conduct. The nature of the accusations won’t be revealed until prosecutors … Continue reading
St. Cloud police arrested a priest who serves in the Diocese of St. Cloud Tuesday morning.
The January 4, 2015 church bulletin at St. Mary’s Cathedral – Diocese of Saint Cloud included this message from Father Bob Rolfes, asking that parishioners send mail to Father Tony Oelrich (SOT ’92) at St. Luke’s Institute.
More on Father Tony Oelrich… Here Father Anthony Joseph Oelrich was reportedly arrested earlier today and is currently being held at the Stearns County Jail. Father Tony is a ’92 graduate of the Saint John’s School of Theology•Seminary in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA) … Continue reading
In 1992, Father Anthony Joseph Oelrich graduated from the Saint John’s School of Theology•Seminary in Collegeville, Minnesota (USA). Arrested February 13, 2018 Additional information about Father Tony Olerich:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A student at a Minnesota Catholic college vanished in the middle of the night. This week marks 15 years since Josh Guimond went missing from St. John’s University.
(Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis on Friday afternoon released the names of 19 deceased or former priests or members of religious orders against whom it now acknowledges “substantiated claims of sexual abuse of minors.”
The names of three priests from St. John’s Abbey who sexually abused children in parishes across Minnesota were made public for the first time Tuesday.
“The walkers that Rev. Finian McDonald “startled” while riding his bike around the Central Minnesota campus had it easy compared to the children and young adults that McDonald sexually assaulted as he taught, perfected, counseled and otherwise pretended to be a man of God — while his brothers and colleagues who … Continue reading
‘In St. Cloud during the Great Depression and Prohibition days, the monks of St. John’s Abbey ran and owned, in the area today known as Collegeville, the biggest moonshine-brewing still in Stearns County, and whenever the feds came sniffing around … Continue reading
[Webmaster’s Note: Matthew Feeney is a 1991 graduate of Saint John’s University and was the Youth Group Minister at the Church of St. Joseph in the early 1990s.]